Toggle Folder Colors

1 view

JDT

Nov 30, 2009, 9:04:01 AM11/30/09
I don't think MS has this feature, but I'd like to see it built into the
software if it's not already there. I'd like to toggle the color of folders
by going into the "properties" tab and not by needing to replace the icon.
Right now the folders are all plain manila. We like to keep all proposal and
project folders in the directory until the end of the year, but some of the
proposals never went anywhere. I'd like to change these to a different color,
like red, once they became dead ends and make them quickly distinguishable
between live and dead ones.
--
JDT

dadiOH

Nov 30, 2009, 9:34:09 AM11/30/09

JDT wrote:
> I don't think MS has this feature, but I'd like to see it built into
> the software if it's not already there. I'd like to toggle the color
> of folders by going into the "properties" tab and not by needing to
> replace the icon.

Folders are displayed with an icon. How would you expect to change the
color of a particular folder without changing the icon (which is simple to
do)?

--

dadiOH
____________________________

dadiOH's dandies v3.06...

Donald Lessau

Nov 30, 2009, 2:16:50 PM11/30/09
"JDT" <J...@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag

In XYplorer you can freely define colors for individual tree branches
("boxed branch" feature), see screenshot:
http://www.xyplorer.com/images/shots/simple.png

Don

Jim

Nov 30, 2009, 4:51:05 PM11/30/09