screen output problem

Ridvan Coskun

Oct 26, 2006, 9:04:36 AM10/26/06
Hello,

i have a problem with screen output in all applications.
Some parts of the applications does not seen.

Please check the pictures. They are telling everything.

on the 1.jpg, the buttons on the right are out of seen.
on the 2.jpg, the buttons on the bottom are out of seen.

please look at them in following links
below. I have marked the unseen parts with red color.
http://www.e-ekin.net/download/1.jpg
http://www.e-ekin.net/download/2.jpg

If you have a solution I would be very pleased.

Thank you and best regards,
Ridvan Coskun
ekin Inc.

Martin Grossen, eMVP [AVNET Silica]

Oct 26, 2006, 11:15:53 AM10/26/06
Hi Coskun

Wow, this problem was discussed in this NG several times.

Easiest way for you to solv your problem:

Go to www.xpefiles.com

Click on "Software/Applications"

Goto page 2

Find entry "Font Tracker".

Include this .sld component to your database and into your image.

That's it. (For details, read the .txt file attached to the component)

--

Martin Grossen, eMVP

AVNET EMG Silica
Franchise Manager Microsoft Embedded Europe

Your competent partner for Microsoft Embedded licencing

"Ridvan Coskun" <rco...@ekin.tc> schrieb im Newsbeitrag

KM

Oct 26, 2006, 1:15:38 PM10/26/06
Ridvan Coskun,

A few general tips:

- Include or make sure you included the following font component:
Font:serife
Font:seriff
Font:sserife
Font:sseriff

- Fix OEM fonts by adding SysFonts component from www.xpefiles.com

- At run time delete the following key and reboot:
[HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\FontSubstitutes]

--
=========
Regards,