Taskkill.exe and Tasklist.exe

MJACKS

Aug 26, 2003, 11:23:39 AM8/26/03
Does anyone know offhand what component adds these 2
utilities in? I'm not having any luck making educated
guesses this morning.

thanks,

Matt

Andy Allred [MS]

Aug 26, 2003, 11:47:17 AM8/26/03
It appears those aren't owned by a component, we'll file a bug on that
today. However, from another thread on this subject it appears you to get
them working try adding those files to your system32 folder along with the
following components to your configuration:

- Primitive: Dbghelp
- WMI Win32 Provider

Andy

"MJACKS" <mja...@advantech.com> wrote in message

MJACKS

Aug 26, 2003, 12:04:43 PM8/26/03
Thanks for the quick feedback, I'll give it a shot.

>.

abo...@analogic.com

Sep 12, 2003, 5:50:15 PM9/12/03
to MJACKS
I tried the suggestion but could not find Primitive:Dbghelp as one of
the components in target designer, any ideas/suggestions?

abo...@analogic.com

Sep 12, 2003, 5:54:43 PM9/12/03
to MJACKS
I tried the suggestion but could not find Primitive:Dbghelp as one of
the components in target designer, any ideas/suggestions?

abo...@analogic.com

Sep 12, 2003, 1:36:48 PM9/12/03
Apparently, adding the dbghelp.dll to the system32 folder is all that is
needed