RE: KB929300, KB110806 & KB934238 Do NOT install

bubbie

Apr 14, 2008, 6:03:00 PM4/14/08
I am having the same type problem with KB110806.
It keeps wanting to reinstall. Yet it shows that it's already been installed
when I go to the Microsoft Updates page.
I need to get it out of the "loop"
Does anyone have the solution to this?

--
Keep On Truckin''

"IceLily" wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have a huge problem installing highly critical updates on my computer.
> Microsoft .NET Framework 3.0 Service Pack 1 (KB929300), Microsoft .NET
> Framework 2.0 Service Pack 1 (KB110806) & Update for Windows XP (KB934238) do
> not install on my computer after several attempts. The files are already
> downloaded on my computer, but they cannot seem to be installed. I seem to
> also be have problems with viewing online videos...I think its associated
> with these problems. Please help!
>
> Lily

TaurArian

Apr 15, 2008, 7:29:03 AM4/15/08
1. How to determine which versions of the .NET Framework are installed and whether service
packs have been applied
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/318785

Has the update actually installed?

if not -

2. If not, you may have to repair or reinstall .NET Framework.

How to troubleshoot Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 installation issues
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/908077/

When you try to install an update for the .NET Framework 1.0, 1.1, 2.0, 3.0, or 3.5, you
may receive Windows Update error code "0x643" or Windows Installer error code "1603"
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/923100

--

TaurArian [MVP] 2005-2008 - Update Services
http://taurarian.mvps.org

"bubbie" <bub...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

wembleydave

Jul 18, 2008, 7:50:04 AM7/18/08