WZCSLDR2.exe not found message

Sally

Sep 1, 2008, 5:27:00 PM9/1/08
Hi! I am using Windows XP. When I recently updated my system software I
began to get these error messages whenever I boot up the machine:
WZCSLDR2.exe not found. The procedure entry point apsGetInterfaceCount
could not be located in the dynamic link library wlanapi.dll

I also get another message that goes like this:
airGCFG.exe not found. The procedure entry point apsInitialize could not be
located in the dynamic link library wlanapi.dll

Can someone translate these messages for me? What, if anything, do I need
to do to correct these errors?
--
Dr. Sally Braun-Jackson

PA Bear [MS MVP]

Sep 1, 2008, 6:56:16 PM9/1/08
Always state your full Windows version (e.g., WinXP SP3; Vista SP1) when
posting to this newsgroup, please.

WZCSLDR2.exe points to an ALPHA Networks Wireless driver.

airGCFG.exe points to a D-Link router driver (Airplus Wireless Router).

What updates did you install, Sally?
--
~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
AumHa VSOP & Admin http://aumha.net

Richard

Sep 3, 2008, 2:48:00 PM9/3/08
Hi

I am having the same problem. I use Windows XP SP3, the problem started
straight after I installed SP 3.

Thanks
Richard

PA Bear [MS MVP]

Sep 3, 2008, 3:15:40 PM9/3/08
http://support.microsoft.com/oas/default.aspx?gprid=1173 | select "Windows
~PA Bear

Richard wrote:
> I am having the same problem. I use Windows XP SP3, the problem started
> straight after I installed SP 3.

dkappa51

Oct 26, 2008, 6:29:01 PM10/26/08

SP3 D-link driver's need updating@discussions.microsoft.com XP SP3 D-link driver's need updating

Dec 7, 2008, 8:20:01 PM12/7/08
hi guys.

Something's changed in XP SP3 causes your d-link wifi card drivers(and
asocciated software) to stop working properly.
un-install your D-link (or other wifi adapter) and re-install the drivers.

note: D-link have new XP SP3 drivers available. download them first.

chess77

Oct 8, 2009, 11:02:02 AM10/8/09
Thank you for this info, I did have malware on my system and I thought it
was related to that. My D-Link router stopped working, I didn't relate it
to when SP3 was installed. Note malware came from a spyware tool. Everyone
is trying to sell you registry repair tools. I'm becoming very suspicious of
these "FIXES".

Steve