Delete files inside $hf_mig$ ?

Lady Dungeness

Jul 4, 2007, 4:54:27 PM7/4/07
I've had SP2 and updates installed for a while and all is working well. I'd
like to delete the folders inside the $hf_mig$ file. I've heard not to
delete the $hf_mig$ folder itself. May I delete those folders without
affecting my XP Home system?

--
Lady Dungeness
Crabby, but Great Legs!

TaurArian [MS-MVP]

Jul 4, 2007, 5:53:23 PM7/4/07
Do not delete that folder. Leave it alone. It is a necessary folder for future updates
etc.
Description of the contents of Windows XP Service Pack 2 and Windows Server 2003 software
update packages
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;824994
%windir%\$hf_mig$ folder

You can delete these update uninstall folders/files -
Folders that have uninstall as part of the name (for example $NtUninstallKB282010$ which
reside in C:\windows (hidden folders) are Window Hot Fix Update folders/files) can be
safely deleted (providing you never wish to uninstall the updates). I would recommend
leaving these folders for a period of at least a month to make sure the update is working
correctly.

These updates can be deleted individually or in multiples. To find out more about the
update/s go to:
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=XXXXXX
NB: XXXXXX = the actual number not including the "Q" or "KB"

Once you have deleted the uninstall folders/files, then go to Control Panel, Add/Remove
Programs. Select the matching Windows Hotfix Title relating the update folder/file you
have just deleted and select remove. You will get a Windows error. This is because you
have deleted the uninstall folder/files. Just choose OK and the entry will be deleted from
the Add/Remove Programs Listing.

--
====================================
TaurArian [MS-MVP] 2005-2008 - Australia

"Lady Dungeness" <lady.du...@DavyJonesLocker.net> wrote in message

Lady Dungeness

Jul 6, 2007, 2:44:25 AM7/6/07
I'll keep the FOLDER. What about the KB##### folders inside of it? Can I
delete those?

Lady D

"TaurArian [MS-MVP]" <taurarian...@gmail.com> wrote in message

TaurArian [MS-MVP]

Jul 6, 2007, 4:14:49 AM7/6/07
No.

--
====================================
TaurArian [MS-MVP] 2005-2008 - Australia
====================================
How to make a good post: http://www.dts-l.org/goodpost.htm
Defending your machine: http://defendingyourmachine2.blogspot.com/
http://taurarian.mvps.org/index.htm

"Lady Dungeness" <lady.du...@DavyJonesLocker.net> wrote in message

Officer@discussions.microsoft.com Joey Officer

Oct 21, 2007, 3:23:00 PM10/21/07
Instead of deleting these files, may I move the $hf_mig$ folder to a drive
with more space? I need to clear up quite a bit of space on my C: drive and
this folder, while important, seems to be a big waste of space.

Joey

MowGreen [MVP]

Oct 22, 2007, 4:33:34 PM10/22/07
*** ONLY *** if you move the folder back prior to installing updates.
The updates check the Version of the file being installed against the
Version of the file that was updated previously.

Suggest you delete the $NtUninstallKBxxxxxx$ folders as Taurarian
suggested and clean out the %temp% folders of each User Account.
Delete Temporary Internet Files via Internet Options in the Control
Panel on the General page, too. And, limit the amount of space the TIF
folder holds and have IE delete the TIF after closing the browser.

How to Delete the Contents of the Temporary Internet Files Folder
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/260897

How to Adjust Cache Size for Temporary Internet Files
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/155353

Or, buy a bigger Hard Drive as they are relatively inexpensive
nowadays <w>

MowGreen [MVP 2003-2008]
===============
*-343-* FDNY
Never Forgotten
===============

Joey Officer

Oct 23, 2007, 2:19:01 PM10/23/07
Admittedly storage is cheap, but atleast in my situation I'm in a VM
environment and I cannot expand the C: drive.

Moving it temporarily I think will work for me.

Thanks,
joey

Tey'

Dec 1, 2007, 7:50:24 PM12/1/07
On 23/10/2007 20:19, Joey Officer wrote:
> Moving it temporarily I think will work for me.

If your Windows version is installed on a NTFS partition, maybe you can
create a NTFS junction for the <$hf_mig$> folder to another NTFS drive,
so that you won't have to move it every time. I don't know when the
junction is activated by the system, and especially, if some updates
need to alter the system during boot time, the junction may not work yet.

Can someone confirm it won't bring any problem using a junction for that
folder please ?

--
Tey'

antanelli

Aug 3, 2008, 7:23:01 PM8/3/08
Try to compress that particular folder. It saved me about 150MB!

MowGreen [MVP]

Aug 4, 2008, 2:10:50 PM8/4/08
NEVER delete nor compress $hf_mig$. The subfolders contained therein
determine the branch of an update:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/824994

> When a security update, critical update, update, update rollup, driver, or feature pack installs GDR
> version files, the hotfix files are also copied to the %windir%\$hf_mig$ folder. This supports
> migration to the appropriate files if you later install a hotfix or service pack
that includes earlier
> versions of these files. For example, consider the following scenario:
> 1. You apply a security update that installs a GDR version of File.dll with a version number of
> 5.2.3790.1000 and copies a hotfix version of File.dll with a version number of 5.2.3790.1000 to the
> %windir%\$hf_mig$ folder.
> 2. You apply a hotfix that includes a hotfix version of File.dll with a version number of
> 5.2.3790.0000.
> In this scenario the hotfix installation in step 2 installs the hotfix version of File.dll
> (version number 5.2.3790.1000) from the %windir%\$hf_mig$ folder instead of the hotfix version of
> File.dll (version number 5.2.3790.0000) from the hotfix package.

If you need to reclaim disk space, see this:

I want to Save Space and delete unnecessary files after installing a
Windows Update patch or Service Pack.
http://www3.telus.net/dandemar/spack.htm

MowGreen [MVP 2003-2008]
===============
*-343-* FDNY
Never Forgotten
===============

bitwyse

Oct 31, 2009, 12:44:05 PM10/31/09

"MowGreen [MVP]" wrote:

> NEVER delete nor compress $hf_mig$. The subfolders contained therein
> determine the branch of an update:

I came across this thread rather belatedly!
I am surprised that no-one has pointed out that many of the files in
$hf_mig$ _can_ be deleted perfectly safely, since they are only duplicates
(apart from different versions) which serve no useful purpose:

$hf_mig$\KBnnnnnn\
spuninst.exe
spmsg.dll
$hf_mig$\KBnnnnnn\update\
update.exe
spcustom.dll
updspapi.dll
eula.txt

- as well as all 'KB*.log' files in the Windows directory and 'KB*.cat' in
system32\CatRoot\{F750E6C3-38EE-11D1-85E5-00C04FC295EE}\

Together with %systemroot%\$NTUninstall KBnnnnnn$\ and _all_ the files in
%systemroot%\SoftwareDistribution\Download, that clears a lot of wasted
space: I have often gained over 600MB on an uncleaned system with ~180
updates.

"Buy a bigger disk" to store more wasted space is a pretty silly suggestion!

Clean up and uninstall everthing you never use* - that lets me fit a
complete ASR backup of my XP SP2 Pro with a very wide range of programs on 1
DVD.

* for example all of the following can be removed (see my site for details):
Movie Maker
Netmeeting
Outlook Express
Microsoft Frontpage
Windows Media Player
Windows Messenger
MSN
Voice synthesis
Microsoft Agent
Wordpad
Communications (unused components)
Games
Accessibility

Jim

Oct 31, 2009, 1:07:50 PM10/31/09
Leave $hf_mgt$ alone.
Jim
"bitwyse" <bit...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

bitwyse

Oct 31, 2009, 1:13:01 PM10/31/09

"MowGreen [MVP]" wrote:

> NEVER delete nor compress $hf_mig$. The subfolders contained therein
> determine the branch of an update:

I came across this thread rather belatedly!
I am surprised that no-one has pointed out that many of the files in
$hf_mig$ _can_ be deleted perfectly safely, since they are only duplicates
(apart from different versions) which serve no useful purpose:

$hf_mig$\KBnnnnnn\
spuninst.exe
spmsg.dll
$hf_mig$\KBnnnnnn\update\
update.exe
spcustom.dll
updspapi.dll
eula.txt

- as well as all 'KB*.log' files in the Windows directory and 'KB*.cat' in
system32\CatRoot\{F750E6C3-38EE-11D1-85E5-00C04FC295EE}\

Together with %systemroot%\$NTUninstall KBnnnnnn$\ and _all_ the files in
%systemroot%\SoftwareDistribution\Download, that clears a lot of wasted
space: I have often gained over 600MB on an uncleaned system with ~180
updates.

"Buy a bigger disk" to store more wasted space is a pretty silly suggestion!

- one should learn to manage better the space available.

MowGreen

Oct 31, 2009, 2:41:21 PM10/31/09
You're post is EXTREMELY DANGEROUS, bitwyse as it contains INCREDIBLY
WRONG MISINFORMATION !

The problem with it is, if a naive User reads it and follows your ABSURD
MISINFORMATION, their XP system will ***NEVER*** be able to install
updates again !!!

In XP, the files in $hf_mig$ are used to determine which *Branch* of an
update should be installed.

[...]

Source: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/824994

The Catroot subfolder contains the Security Catalog database which
determines if system binaries are digitally signed. The *lack* of signed
system files is what is causing some XP systems to fail to install
KB971486, the October Kernel update. The KBxxxxxx.cat file is the
digital cert of Security Updates, which is then referenced by the
CatRoot2 subfolder:

Vulnerabilities in Windows Kernel Could Allow Elevation of Privilege
(971486): MS09-058
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/security/Bulletin/MS09-058.mspx

NO XP system should *EVER* have *ANY* contents of the CatRoot subfolder
deleted. *** EVER ***
CatRoot2 can become corrupted and that is the ONLY catroot subfolder
that should *EVER* be deleted.

> (see my site for details)

Why wouldn't anyone believe that when you obviously are *completely
ignorant* on how XP updates ?

MowGreen

===============
*-343-* FDNY
Never Forgotten
===============

banthecheck.com
"Security updates should *never* have *non-security content* prechecked"

bitwyse

Oct 31, 2009, 3:23:01 PM10/31/09

"Jim" wrote:

> Leave $hf_mgt$ alone.

Why? - provide specific, concrete reasons other than those already given.
I have done exactly what I said since XP was released and never had a single
problem.

MowGreen

Oct 31, 2009, 3:45:50 PM10/31/09

Perhaps if you used an NNTP news reading client instead of a web browser
COMPLETE REFUTATION of your lack of knowledge in regards to updating
Windows XP:

You're post is EXTREMELY DANGEROUS, bitwyse, as it contains INCREDIBLY
WRONG MISINFORMATION !

The problem with it is, if a naive User reads it and follows your ABSURD
MISINFORMATION, their XP system will ***NEVER*** be able to install
updates again !!!

In XP, the files in $hf_mig$ are used to determine which *Branch* of an
update should be installed.

" When a security update, critical update, update, update rollup,

driver, or feature pack installs GDR version files, the hotfix files are
also copied to the %windir%\$hf_mig$ folder. This supports migration to
the appropriate files if you later install a hotfix or service pack that
includes earlier versions of these files. For example, consider the
following scenario:

1. You apply a security update that installs a GDR version of
File.dll with a version number of 5.2.3790.1000 and copies a hotfix
version of File.dll with a version number of 5.2.3790.1000 to the
%windir%\$hf_mig$ folder.
2. You apply a hotfix that includes a hotfix version of File.dll
with a version number of 5.2.3790.0000.

In this scenario the hotfix installation in step 2 installs the hotfix
version of File.dll (version number 5.2.3790.1000) from the
%windir%\$hf_mig$ folder instead of the hotfix version of File.dll
(version number 5.2.3790.0000) from the hotfix package. "

Source: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/824994

The Catroot subfolder contains the Security Catalog database which
determines if system binaries are digitally signed. The *lack* of signed
system files is what is causing some XP systems to fail to install
KB971486, the October Kernel update. The KBxxxxxx.cat file is the
digital cert of Security Updates, which is then referenced by the
CatRoot2 subfolder:

Vulnerabilities in Windows Kernel Could Allow Elevation of Privilege
(971486): MS09-058
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/security/Bulletin/MS09-058.mspx

NO XP system should *EVER* have *ANY* contents of the CatRoot subfolder
deleted. *** EVER ***
CatRoot2 can become corrupted and that is the ONLY catroot subfolder
that should *EVER* be deleted.

> (see my site for details)

Why wouldn't anyone believe that when you obviously are *completely
ignorant* on how XP updates ?

MowGreen

===============
*-343-* FDNY
Never Forgotten
===============

banthecheck.com

bitwyse

Oct 31, 2009, 6:05:01 PM10/31/09
Let's try to analyse things objectively instead of just mixing up everything
we read superficially.

> For example, consider the following scenario:

Yeah, I've read all that before.

So consider the following scenario:
KB123456 has been installed, then
%systemroot%\$NTUninstallKB123456$\ has been deleted, together with the
information in the registry at
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall
and
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppManagement\ARPCache

So why would
%systemroot%\system32\CatRoot\{F750E6C3-38EE-11D1-85E5-00C04FC295EE}\KB123456.cat
ever be needed again? It no longer signs anything at all!

Actually, all the confused ideas in this thread tempt me to go even further.

Supposing (in general terms) that the files (version 1000) installed by
KB123456 have since been replaced by later versions (1001) of the same files
by KB234567. According to the arguments already repeated, if ever version
1000 is proposed again, it will be instead the later version 1001 from
$hf_mig$\KB234567 which will actually be used. So in fact $hf_mig$\KB123456
is no longer needed.
And so on... If KB345678 replaces KB234567 in turn with version 1002, there
is even less need for the older version.

So by carefully analysing successive versions of the same files replaced by
later updates (taking account of the branch), we could also delete the older
versions in $hf_mig$ which have become totally redundant.
For example, in my scenario, the obsolete (because already replaced twice)
versions 0998 and 0999 from previous KBnnnnnn would never be needed again.

Presumably Windows Update isn't that stupid? (mind you anything is
possible...). If indeed it is - it's past time to update the programming team!

bitwyse

Oct 31, 2009, 6:45:01 PM10/31/09

"bitwyse" wrote:

> So why would
> %systemroot%\system32\CatRoot\{F750E6C3-38EE-11D1-85E5-00C04FC295EE}\KB123456.cat
> ever be needed again? It no longer signs anything at all!

Correction - it still signs what remains in $hf_mig$.
I changed the order of what I wrote and anticipated the following train of
thought which would eliminate that as well.

bitwyse

Nov 1, 2009, 6:59:01 AM11/1/09

"Joey Officer" wrote:

> Moving it temporarily I think will work for me.

Another idea to try - NOT YET TESTED.

At the key
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Updates\WindowsXP\SP3\KBxxxxxx\Filelist\y
there is often a value like
"Location"="c:\\windows\\$hf_mig$\\KBxxxxxx\\update"

Now what if we move the folder and change the location - for example to
"d:\\$hf_mig$\\KBxxxxxx\\update"

To check: is this location also recorded elsewhere?

Harry Johnston [MVP]

Nov 1, 2009, 1:53:58 PM11/1/09
bitwyse wrote:

> Supposing (in general terms) that the files (version 1000) installed by
> KB123456 have since been replaced by later versions (1001) of the same files
> by KB234567. According to the arguments already repeated, if ever version
> 1000 is proposed again, it will be instead the later version 1001 from
> $hf_mig$\KB234567 which will actually be used. So in fact $hf_mig$\KB123456
> is no longer needed.

This is probably true, although I'm not certain that there isn't a subtle catch
somewhere. In any case the very small amount of space you could save by this
approach is unlikely to be worth the effort and risk involved.

Harry.

Shenan Stanley

Nov 1, 2009, 2:23:02 PM11/1/09
Anyone interesting in seeing the entire 2 year + ~4 month old post?
http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.windowsupdate/browse_frm/thread/2d1c8c86a76744b3
(Enjoy!)

Harry Johnston [MVP] wrote:
> This is probably true, although I'm not certain that there isn't a
> subtle catch somewhere. In any case the very small amount of space
> you could save by this approach is unlikely to be worth the effort
> and risk involved.

Agreed - my time is better spent on something worthwhile.

I wouldn't probably even consider the risks - as the 'benefits' wouldn't
even tempt me into it originally. hah

A few MBs in a TB world just isn't high on my list. ... And if I made a bad
decision and/or just kept the machine so long that it is legitimately
running out of space - I think I can afford the $20-$100 for
double/triple/10+ times the space it originally had and/or move the stuff
that shouldn't be on that drive/partition elsewhere with the time I would
waste trying to reverse-engineer the mysteries of an 8-year old OSes
'updating system quirks'. ;-)

--
Shenan Stanley
MS-MVP

bitwyse

Nov 1, 2009, 2:49:01 PM11/1/09
(BTW - this stupid forum management program doesn't allow you to edit your
own contributions; 9 times out of 10 you can't log in directly but have to do
it elsewhere; and the e-mail reply notification loops infinitely and simply
doesn't work - but then maybe it uses some trick that my
configuration/firewall won't allow - quite rightly.)

"bitwyse" wrote:
> > So why would
> > %systemroot%\system32\CatRoot\{F750E6C3-38EE-11D1-85E5-00C04FC295EE}\KB123456.cat
> > ever be needed again? It no longer signs anything at all!
>
> Correction - it still signs what remains in $hf_mig$.

...and additionally there is still a copy of the 'KB*.cat' in the same
sub-folder!
How many duplicate files do we need? - if I shouldn't delete the CatRoot
copy, then I can delete the $hf_mig$ copy...
(but I'm now working on how to get rid of everything that is obsolete - so
any precise, detailed information will be much appreciated)

--------
Next scenario (generalised and ultra-simplified so as to be understandable
by anyone):
KB000001 to KB000010 install successive versions 1 to 10 of 'file.dll'.
KB000011 comes along and proposes to install version 9 - so version 10 from
'$hf_mig$\KB000010' is used instead.
So why do I need to keep '$hf_mig$\KB000001' to '$hf_mig$\KB000009'?
Logically, Windows update should check versions in reverse order (latest
first). Must I believe that that isn't the case?

Shenan Stanley

Nov 1, 2009, 4:03:15 PM11/1/09
<snip>

bitwyse wrote:
> (BTW - this stupid forum management program doesn't allow you to
> edit your own contributions; 9 times out of 10 you can't log in
> directly but have to do it elsewhere; and the e-mail reply
> notification loops infinitely and simply doesn't work - but then
> maybe it uses some trick that my configuration/firewall won't allow
> - quite rightly.)

<snip>

You are mistaken in your belief this is a web forum...

It's a web interface (horrible one) to a news server - not a web forum. If
you want to use these groups as they were originally intended to be used -
you need a newsreader of some sort. ;-)

http://www.microsoft.com/communities/guide/newsgroups.mspx

CriCri

Nov 2, 2009, 2:59:21 PM11/2/09
Hi

Shenan Stanley a ï¿œcrit :

> It's a web interface (horrible one) to a news server - not a web
> forum. If you want to use these groups as they were originally
> intended to be used - you need a newsreader of some sort. ;-)

Thanks for the information. It's certainly much easier in a newsgroup.
I just found the web interface while searching Internet for more
precise, detailed information than KB824994; and hoped to get some
insider tips.
Why bother? - see my reply to Harry ;-)

(I found a solution to the login problem: when invited, delete all the
cookies planted by microsoft.com and live.com: go to MSN and log in,
then return directly to the original page. It works most times.)

Regards

--
bitwyse [PGP KeyID 0xA79C8F2C]
http://www.le-maquis.net

CriCri

Nov 2, 2009, 3:06:14 PM11/2/09
Hi

Harry Johnston [MVP] a ï¿œcrit :

> This is probably true, although I'm not certain that there isn't a
> subtle catch somewhere. In any case the very small amount of space
> you could save by this approach is unlikely to be worth the effort
> and risk involved.

I'm not particularly bothered personnally by $hf_mig$ (600MB) - although
I _do_ clean up a lot of other stuff (including '$NTUninstall KBnnnnnn$'
folders). I don't like keeping a lot of totally unused programmes and
data on my hard disk, and all that lets me keep complete ASR backups of
the 'C:' system and programmes partition of a very wide-ranging
professional system (XP SP2 with Visual C++, DreamWeaver, PhotoShop and
many other database, spreadsheet, graphics, publishing, video editing
and multimedia programs) all on one DVD. Since I keep 4 such backups in
rotation that's worthwhile.
Good housekeeping typically reduces the total disk space used by around 50%.
(I should have put Windows and the programmes on separate partitions,
but since everything started from 3.11 then Win95 it was too much effort
to change.)
I got interested in reducing the 'footprint' of '$hf_mig$' when a second
client asked me what could be done (for their own reasons) - like 'Lady
D' and 'Joey O'. There are clearly many people interested and we always
try to find solutions (even if only workarounds) for good clients ;-)
I'm pretty sure I will find one (we rarely fail) - and people that just
say "it isn't possible" only encourage our efforts!

MowGreen

Nov 6, 2009, 2:48:50 PM11/6/09
*Anything* is possible but is it worth the time ? That all depends on
the size of the HD.

Here's a detailed, outstanding article on the intricacies of deleting
content of the $hf_mig$:

How to delete unused folders and files located within the $hf_mig$
folder – Part 1
http://www.pagestart.com/hfmigpart1.html

How to delete unused folders and files located within the $hf_mig$
folder – Part 2
http://www.pagestart.com/hfmigpart2.html

Pay special attention to JS' conclusion:

" With PCs purchased within the last 5 years hard drive sizes range from
160GB on up to 500GB or more. The exceptions being laptops and entry
level desktop computers where a PC only a few years old may still have a
40GB or smaller hard drive. For users who are limited by smaller size
hard drive sizes freeing up 2GB or more space can make a difference. For
the rest of us who have one or more large hard drives it most likely not
worth your time or effort. "

The Typical Home User does not have the technical acumen required to
delete content from the $hf_mig$ subfolder.
And, they should never touch content in CatRoot. Ever.

MowGreen
===============
*-343-* FDNY
Never Forgotten
===============

CriCri wrote:

> Hi

QWICKY

Dec 11, 2009, 10:41:01 PM12/11/09
Hello bitwyse,

I'm trying to clean my hard drive up since I installed XP about 8 years ago
on a 12 gig partition (BIG mistake!). Anyway, I'm down to about 300megs free
on C: with hibernation enabled and need space BAD!

I'm a little tired and trying to understand what folders I can delete out of
my $hf_mig$ folder. I've provided a screen shot of my folder and highlighted
what folders seems to be duplicates. Which their weren't many. I'm assuming
any updates that are older aren't needed anymore by the branch or whatever?
Let me know if you would. Thanks. Can I delete the folders I have highlighted
without messing up windows updating system?

http://home.comcast.net/~dublife/hfmigfolder.JPG

Leffrey

Feb 22, 2010, 9:35:01 AM2/22/10
It seems ridiculous that we would need to have 10 copies of shell32.dll (8MB
each) and 10 copies of IEFrame.dll (6MB each), etc on our system. After
every few KB installs, a new version of these dlls is added while none of
the previous versions in the KB subfolders is removed. Ok...keep 1 or 2
versions - but 10 is ridiculous. This folder has grown to over 1GB now and
the space on the 12GB C: Partition (originally recommended by MS) has less
than 400 MB left. Microsoft, where are you? Can someone offer a simple
answer to getting rid of so many of these duplicate drive space hogging files?

ssno...@gmail.com

Dec 24, 2012, 3:44:25 AM12/24/12
If you have SP3, then it would be safe to delete all of the PRE-SP3 fixes as detailed in the links you posted. I've created a long script that attempts to delete each of the fixes detailed at http://support.microsoft.com/kb/946480
Drop to a cmd prompt and CD to \windows\$hf_mig$ (start->run type cmd and hit enter, then in the black box that comes up type "cd \windows\$hf_mig$\" without quotes). Script follows:

del /F /S /Q KB274261
del /F /S /Q KB297694
del /F /S /Q KB302224
del /F /S /Q KB307154
del /F /S /Q KB307711
del /F /S /Q KB310841
del /F /S /Q KB313489
del /F /S /Q KB319440
del /F /S /Q KB319740
del /F /S /Q KB330628
del /F /S /Q KB332134
del /F /S /Q KB810859
del /F /S /Q KB815304
del /F /S /Q KB816045
del /F /S /Q KB816506
del /F /S /Q KB818898
del /F /S /Q KB823778
del /F /S /Q KB823984
del /F /S /Q KB824838
del /F /S /Q KB824995
del /F /S /Q KB830092
del /F /S /Q KB832481
del /F /S /Q KB833281
del /F /S /Q KB834158
del /F /S /Q KB834707
del /F /S /Q KB835183
del /F /S /Q KB836435
del /F /S /Q KB837022
del /F /S /Q KB838151
del /F /S /Q KB838657
del /F /S /Q KB839210
del /F /S /Q KB839953
del /F /S /Q KB840139
del /F /S /Q KB840312
del /F /S /Q KB840388
del /F /S /Q KB840669
del /F /S /Q KB841356
del /F /S /Q KB841978
del /F /S /Q KB842520
del /F /S /Q KB842735
del /F /S /Q KB842738
del /F /S /Q KB842827
del /F /S /Q KB842933
del /F /S /Q KB843289
del /F /S /Q KB843516
del /F /S /Q KB843518
del /F /S /Q KB843541
del /F /S /Q KB843605
del /F /S /Q KB867282
del /F /S /Q KB867554
del /F /S /Q KB867795
del /F /S /Q KB870679
del /F /S /Q KB870753
del /F /S /Q KB870891
del /F /S /Q KB870971
del /F /S /Q KB870975
del /F /S /Q KB870979
del /F /S /Q KB870981
del /F /S /Q KB870997
del /F /S /Q KB871005
del /F /S /Q KB871006
del /F /S /Q KB871205
del /F /S /Q KB871228
del /F /S /Q KB871250
del /F /S /Q KB872789
del /F /S /Q KB872797
del /F /S /Q KB872942
del /F /S /Q KB872966
del /F /S /Q KB873333
del /F /S /Q KB873339
del /F /S /Q KB873392
del /F /S /Q KB873396
del /F /S /Q KB873397
del /F /S /Q KB873407
del /F /S /Q KB873414
del /F /S /Q KB875506
del /F /S /Q KB875538
del /F /S /Q KB875555
del /F /S /Q KB883483
del /F /S /Q KB883507
del /F /S /Q KB883517
del /F /S /Q KB883523
del /F /S /Q KB883529
del /F /S /Q KB883586
del /F /S /Q KB883667
del /F /S /Q KB883939
del /F /S /Q KB884018
del /F /S /Q KB884020
del /F /S /Q KB884027
del /F /S /Q KB884038
del /F /S /Q KB884046
del /F /S /Q KB884047
del /F /S /Q KB884267
del /F /S /Q KB884534
del /F /S /Q KB884538
del /F /S /Q KB884539
del /F /S /Q KB884558
del /F /S /Q KB884562
del /F /S /Q KB884565
del /F /S /Q KB884568
del /F /S /Q KB884575
del /F /S /Q KB884723
del /F /S /Q KB884851
del /F /S /Q KB884859
del /F /S /Q KB884861
del /F /S /Q KB884862
del /F /S /Q KB884868
del /F /S /Q KB884882
del /F /S /Q KB884883
del /F /S /Q KB884885
del /F /S /Q KB884897
del /F /S /Q KB885222
del /F /S /Q KB885250
del /F /S /Q KB885267
del /F /S /Q KB885270
del /F /S /Q KB885293
del /F /S /Q KB885295
del /F /S /Q KB885353
del /F /S /Q KB885354
del /F /S /Q KB885423
del /F /S /Q KB885439
del /F /S /Q KB885443
del /F /S /Q KB885453
del /F /S /Q KB885464
del /F /S /Q KB885492
del /F /S /Q KB885523
del /F /S /Q KB885626
del /F /S /Q KB885641
del /F /S /Q KB885835
del /F /S /Q KB885836
del /F /S /Q KB885843
del /F /S /Q KB885855
del /F /S /Q KB885863
del /F /S /Q KB885865
del /F /S /Q KB885884
del /F /S /Q KB885887
del /F /S /Q KB885894
del /F /S /Q KB885898
del /F /S /Q KB885932
del /F /S /Q KB885936
del /F /S /Q KB886185
del /F /S /Q KB886199
del /F /S /Q KB886423
del /F /S /Q KB886530
del /F /S /Q KB886540
del /F /S /Q KB886610
del /F /S /Q KB886659
del /F /S /Q KB886677
del /F /S /Q KB886704
del /F /S /Q KB886716
del /F /S /Q KB886801
del /F /S /Q KB886809
del /F /S /Q KB886903
del /F /S /Q KB887078
del /F /S /Q KB887131
del /F /S /Q KB887170
del /F /S /Q KB887173
del /F /S /Q KB887186
del /F /S /Q KB887189
del /F /S /Q KB887219
del /F /S /Q KB887472
del /F /S /Q KB887535
del /F /S /Q KB887569
del /F /S /Q KB887572
del /F /S /Q KB887578
del /F /S /Q KB887589
del /F /S /Q KB887590
del /F /S /Q KB887601
del /F /S /Q KB887698
del /F /S /Q KB887710
del /F /S /Q KB887742
del /F /S /Q KB887797
del /F /S /Q KB887800
del /F /S /Q KB887811
del /F /S /Q KB887816
del /F /S /Q KB887820
del /F /S /Q KB887822
del /F /S /Q KB887823
del /F /S /Q KB887998
del /F /S /Q KB888083
del /F /S /Q KB888092
del /F /S /Q KB888098
del /F /S /Q KB888111
del /F /S /Q KB888113
del /F /S /Q KB888162
del /F /S /Q KB888239
del /F /S /Q KB888240
del /F /S /Q KB888254
del /F /S /Q KB888302
del /F /S /Q KB888310
del /F /S /Q KB888321
del /F /S /Q KB888402
del /F /S /Q KB888404
del /F /S /Q KB888406
del /F /S /Q KB888407
del /F /S /Q KB888413
del /F /S /Q KB888426
del /F /S /Q KB888432
del /F /S /Q KB888516
del /F /S /Q KB888603
del /F /S /Q KB888622
del /F /S /Q KB888795
del /F /S /Q KB888990
del /F /S /Q KB889016
del /F /S /Q KB889073
del /F /S /Q KB889085
del /F /S /Q KB889093
del /F /S /Q KB889136
del /F /S /Q KB889178
del /F /S /Q KB889315
del /F /S /Q KB889320
del /F /S /Q KB889321
del /F /S /Q KB889323
del /F /S /Q KB889333
del /F /S /Q KB889334
del /F /S /Q KB889386
del /F /S /Q KB889389
del /F /S /Q KB889407
del /F /S /Q KB889412
del /F /S /Q KB889527
del /F /S /Q KB889669
del /F /S /Q KB889673
del /F /S /Q KB889816
del /F /S /Q KB889960
del /F /S /Q KB890042
del /F /S /Q KB890046
del /F /S /Q KB890047
del /F /S /Q KB890048
del /F /S /Q KB890067
del /F /S /Q KB890175
del /F /S /Q KB890178
del /F /S /Q KB890196
del /F /S /Q KB890207
del /F /S /Q KB890210
del /F /S /Q KB890215
del /F /S /Q KB890261
del /F /S /Q KB890327
del /F /S /Q KB890463
del /F /S /Q KB890470
del /F /S /Q KB890546
del /F /S /Q KB890552
del /F /S /Q KB890558
del /F /S /Q KB890579
del /F /S /Q KB890582
del /F /S /Q KB890644
del /F /S /Q KB890671
del /F /S /Q KB890733
del /F /S /Q KB890737
del /F /S /Q KB890831
del /F /S /Q KB890837
del /F /S /Q KB890859
del /F /S /Q KB890864
del /F /S /Q KB890923
del /F /S /Q KB890927
del /F /S /Q KB890937
del /F /S /Q KB890946
del /F /S /Q KB890951
del /F /S /Q KB890953
del /F /S /Q KB891019
del /F /S /Q KB891070
del /F /S /Q KB891117
del /F /S /Q KB891220
del /F /S /Q KB891391
del /F /S /Q KB891566
del /F /S /Q KB891570
del /F /S /Q KB891593
del /F /S /Q KB891630
del /F /S /Q KB891647
del /F /S /Q KB891711
del /F /S /Q KB891781
del /F /S /Q KB891849
del /F /S /Q KB892049
del /F /S /Q KB892050
del /F /S /Q KB892052
del /F /S /Q KB892056
del /F /S /Q KB892087
del /F /S /Q KB892090
del /F /S /Q KB892099
del /F /S /Q KB892227
del /F /S /Q KB892233
del /F /S /Q KB892235
del /F /S /Q KB892296
del /F /S /Q KB892313
del /F /S /Q KB892346
del /F /S /Q KB892489
del /F /S /Q KB892496
del /F /S /Q KB892520
del /F /S /Q KB892540
del /F /S /Q KB892559
del /F /S /Q KB892598
del /F /S /Q KB892627
del /F /S /Q KB892763
del /F /S /Q KB892850
del /F /S /Q KB893008
del /F /S /Q KB893048
del /F /S /Q KB893056
del /F /S /Q KB893066
del /F /S /Q KB893086
del /F /S /Q KB893089
del /F /S /Q KB893225
del /F /S /Q KB893226
del /F /S /Q KB893231
del /F /S /Q KB893243
del /F /S /Q KB893249
del /F /S /Q KB893310
del /F /S /Q KB893317
del /F /S /Q KB893359
del /F /S /Q KB893371
del /F /S /Q KB893376
del /F /S /Q KB893476
del /F /S /Q KB893605
del /F /S /Q KB893606
del /F /S /Q KB893609
del /F /S /Q KB893614
del /F /S /Q KB893756
del /F /S /Q KB894069
del /F /S /Q KB894072
del /F /S /Q KB894075
del /F /S /Q KB894077
del /F /S /Q KB894083
del /F /S /Q KB894087
del /F /S /Q KB894088
del /F /S /Q KB894179
del /F /S /Q KB894194
del /F /S /Q KB894232
del /F /S /Q KB894391
del /F /S /Q KB894395
del /F /S /Q KB894463
del /F /S /Q KB894472
del /F /S /Q KB894480
del /F /S /Q KB894551
del /F /S /Q KB894618
del /F /S /Q KB894685
del /F /S /Q KB894686
del /F /S /Q KB894794
del /F /S /Q KB894871
del /F /S /Q KB894872
del /F /S /Q KB895109
del /F /S /Q KB895115
del /F /S /Q KB895120
del /F /S /Q KB895173
del /F /S /Q KB895196
del /F /S /Q KB895199
del /F /S /Q KB895200
del /F /S /Q KB895246
del /F /S /Q KB895312
del /F /S /Q KB895321
del /F /S /Q KB895325
del /F /S /Q KB895406
del /F /S /Q KB895486
del /F /S /Q KB895536
del /F /S /Q KB895542
del /F /S /Q KB895564
del /F /S /Q KB895570
del /F /S /Q KB895751
del /F /S /Q KB895900
del /F /S /Q KB895953
del /F /S /Q KB895954
del /F /S /Q KB895997
del /F /S /Q KB896017
del /F /S /Q KB896062
del /F /S /Q KB896088
del /F /S /Q KB896156
del /F /S /Q KB896166
del /F /S /Q KB896178
del /F /S /Q KB896180
del /F /S /Q KB896256
del /F /S /Q KB896269
del /F /S /Q KB896336
del /F /S /Q KB896344
del /F /S /Q KB896354
del /F /S /Q KB896358
del /F /S /Q KB896360
del /F /S /Q KB896414
del /F /S /Q KB896422
del /F /S /Q KB896423
del /F /S /Q KB896424
del /F /S /Q KB896426
del /F /S /Q KB896427
del /F /S /Q KB896428
del /F /S /Q KB896430
del /F /S /Q KB896597
del /F /S /Q KB896613
del /F /S /Q KB896616
del /F /S /Q KB896626
del /F /S /Q KB896679
del /F /S /Q KB896684
del /F /S /Q KB896687
del /F /S /Q KB896688
del /F /S /Q KB896725
del /F /S /Q KB896727
del /F /S /Q KB896728
del /F /S /Q KB896984
del /F /S /Q KB897166
del /F /S /Q KB897168
del /F /S /Q KB897169
del /F /S /Q KB897254
del /F /S /Q KB897326
del /F /S /Q KB897327
del /F /S /Q KB897338
del /F /S /Q KB897574
del /F /S /Q KB897649
del /F /S /Q KB897661
del /F /S /Q KB897662
del /F /S /Q KB897663
del /F /S /Q KB897696
del /F /S /Q KB897715
del /F /S /Q KB898050
del /F /S /Q KB898060
del /F /S /Q KB898061
del /F /S /Q KB898062
del /F /S /Q KB898068
del /F /S /Q KB898073
del /F /S /Q KB898108
del /F /S /Q KB898439
del /F /S /Q KB898444
del /F /S /Q KB898456
del /F /S /Q KB898543
del /F /S /Q KB898612
del /F /S /Q KB898713
del /F /S /Q KB898781
del /F /S /Q KB898900
del /F /S /Q KB899102
del /F /S /Q KB899182
del /F /S /Q KB899266
del /F /S /Q KB899271
del /F /S /Q KB899284
del /F /S /Q KB899337
del /F /S /Q KB899338
del /F /S /Q KB899342
del /F /S /Q KB899344
del /F /S /Q KB899409
del /F /S /Q KB899417
del /F /S /Q KB899418
del /F /S /Q KB899420
del /F /S /Q KB899422
del /F /S /Q KB899527
del /F /S /Q KB899587
del /F /S /Q KB899588
del /F /S /Q KB899589
del /F /S /Q KB899591
del /F /S /Q KB899596
del /F /S /Q KB899811
del /F /S /Q KB899812
del /F /S /Q KB899815
del /F /S /Q KB899900
del /F /S /Q KB900411
del /F /S /Q KB900462
del /F /S /Q KB900466
del /F /S /Q KB900485
del /F /S /Q KB900624
del /F /S /Q KB900626
del /F /S /Q KB900722
del /F /S /Q KB900725
del /F /S /Q KB900730
del /F /S /Q KB900732
del /F /S /Q KB900808
del /F /S /Q KB900930
del /F /S /Q KB901017
del /F /S /Q KB901026
del /F /S /Q KB901104
del /F /S /Q KB901116
del /F /S /Q KB901122
del /F /S /Q KB901155
del /F /S /Q KB901190
del /F /S /Q KB901214
del /F /S /Q KB901377
del /F /S /Q KB902058
del /F /S /Q KB902149
del /F /S /Q KB902346
del /F /S /Q KB902395
del /F /S /Q KB902400
del /F /S /Q KB902409
del /F /S /Q KB902845
del /F /S /Q KB902853
del /F /S /Q KB903234
del /F /S /Q KB903235
del /F /S /Q KB903242
del /F /S /Q KB903250
del /F /S /Q KB903252
del /F /S /Q KB903675
del /F /S /Q KB903737
del /F /S /Q KB903891
del /F /S /Q KB903895
del /F /S /Q KB903926
del /F /S /Q KB903930
del /F /S /Q KB904023
del /F /S /Q KB904367
del /F /S /Q KB904412
del /F /S /Q KB904423
del /F /S /Q KB904563
del /F /S /Q KB904629
del /F /S /Q KB904636
del /F /S /Q KB904706
del /F /S /Q KB904710
del /F /S /Q KB904767
del /F /S /Q KB904829
del /F /S /Q KB905297
del /F /S /Q KB905299
del /F /S /Q KB905414
del /F /S /Q KB905495
del /F /S /Q KB905498
del /F /S /Q KB905519
del /F /S /Q KB905628
del /F /S /Q KB905654
del /F /S /Q KB905749
del /F /S /Q KB905816
del /F /S /Q KB905890
del /F /S /Q KB905915
del /F /S /Q KB906216
del /F /S /Q KB906219
del /F /S /Q KB906232
del /F /S /Q KB906277
del /F /S /Q KB906294
del /F /S /Q KB906379
del /F /S /Q KB906450
del /F /S /Q KB906469
del /F /S /Q KB906472
del /F /S /Q KB906473
del /F /S /Q KB906524
del /F /S /Q KB906569
del /F /S /Q KB906650
del /F /S /Q KB906673
del /F /S /Q KB906678
del /F /S /Q KB906681
del /F /S /Q KB906688
del /F /S /Q KB906693
del /F /S /Q KB906751
del /F /S /Q KB906752
del /F /S /Q KB906859
del /F /S /Q KB906866
del /F /S /Q KB906882
del /F /S /Q KB907018
del /F /S /Q KB907245
del /F /S /Q KB907247
del /F /S /Q KB907265
del /F /S /Q KB907301
del /F /S /Q KB907316
del /F /S /Q KB907338
del /F /S /Q KB907405
del /F /S /Q KB907455
del /F /S /Q KB907572
del /F /S /Q KB907717
del /F /S /Q KB907803
del /F /S /Q KB907865
del /F /S /Q KB907870
del /F /S /Q KB908069
del /F /S /Q KB908209
del /F /S /Q KB908233
del /F /S /Q KB908473
del /F /S /Q KB908519
del /F /S /Q KB908521
del /F /S /Q KB908531
del /F /S /Q KB908536
del /F /S /Q KB908673
del /F /S /Q KB908676
del /F /S /Q KB908917
del /F /S /Q KB909095
del /F /S /Q KB909278
del /F /S /Q KB909279
del /F /S /Q KB909347
del /F /S /Q KB909390
del /F /S /Q KB909422
del /F /S /Q KB909423
del /F /S /Q KB909425
del /F /S /Q KB909441
del /F /S /Q KB909486
del /F /S /Q KB909547
del /F /S /Q KB909608
del /F /S /Q KB909667
del /F /S /Q KB909737
del /F /S /Q KB909918
del /F /S /Q KB909985
del /F /S /Q KB909987
del /F /S /Q KB910234
del /F /S /Q KB910274
del /F /S /Q KB910329
del /F /S /Q KB910365
del /F /S /Q KB910366
del /F /S /Q KB910437
del /F /S /Q KB910466
del /F /S /Q KB910482
del /F /S /Q KB910620
del /F /S /Q KB910623
del /F /S /Q KB910645
del /F /S /Q KB910678
del /F /S /Q KB910720
del /F /S /Q KB910728
del /F /S /Q KB910849
del /F /S /Q KB910906
del /F /S /Q KB911013
del /F /S /Q KB911063
del /F /S /Q KB911064
del /F /S /Q KB911066
del /F /S /Q KB911071
del /F /S /Q KB911133
del /F /S /Q KB911149
del /F /S /Q KB911162
del /F /S /Q KB911170
del /F /S /Q KB911262
del /F /S /Q KB911280
del /F /S /Q KB911562
del /F /S /Q KB911564
del /F /S /Q KB911565
del /F /S /Q KB911567
del /F /S /Q KB911589
del /F /S /Q KB911740
del /F /S /Q KB911855
del /F /S /Q KB911904
del /F /S /Q KB911927
del /F /S /Q KB911929
del /F /S /Q KB911949
del /F /S /Q KB911990
del /F /S /Q KB912112
del /F /S /Q KB912143
del /F /S /Q KB912354
del /F /S /Q KB912461
del /F /S /Q KB912475
del /F /S /Q KB912572
del /F /S /Q KB912666
del /F /S /Q KB912680
del /F /S /Q KB912761
del /F /S /Q KB912784
del /F /S /Q KB912812
del /F /S /Q KB912817
del /F /S /Q KB912919
del /F /S /Q KB912945
del /F /S /Q KB913178
del /F /S /Q KB913296
del /F /S /Q KB913318
del /F /S /Q KB913365
del /F /S /Q KB913425
del /F /S /Q KB913433
del /F /S /Q KB913446
del /F /S /Q KB913460
del /F /S /Q KB913478
del /F /S /Q KB913522
del /F /S /Q KB913538
del /F /S /Q KB913580
del /F /S /Q KB913670
del /F /S /Q KB913788
del /F /S /Q KB913808
del /F /S /Q KB913830
del /F /S /Q KB913862
del /F /S /Q KB914012
del /F /S /Q KB914015
del /F /S /Q KB914028
del /F /S /Q KB914144
del /F /S /Q KB914300
del /F /S /Q KB914301
del /F /S /Q KB914388
del /F /S /Q KB914389
del /F /S /Q KB914399
del /F /S /Q KB914437
del /F /S /Q KB914440
del /F /S /Q KB914444
del /F /S /Q KB914450
del /F /S /Q KB914453
del /F /S /Q KB914463
del /F /S /Q KB914798
del /F /S /Q KB914804
del /F /S /Q KB914810
del /F /S /Q KB914841
del /F /S /Q KB914882
del /F /S /Q KB914906
del /F /S /Q KB914929
del /F /S /Q KB915326
del /F /S /Q KB915355
del /F /S /Q KB915357
del /F /S /Q KB915365
del /F /S /Q KB915377
del /F /S /Q KB915389
del /F /S /Q KB915415
del /F /S /Q KB915428
del /F /S /Q KB915686
del /F /S /Q KB915787
del /F /S /Q KB915800
del /F /S /Q KB915832
del /F /S /Q KB915843
del /F /S /Q KB915865
del /F /S /Q KB916089
del /F /S /Q KB916094
del /F /S /Q KB916189
del /F /S /Q KB916191
del /F /S /Q KB916199
del /F /S /Q KB916204
del /F /S /Q KB916281
del /F /S /Q KB916452
del /F /S /Q KB916453
del /F /S /Q KB916528
del /F /S /Q KB916595
del /F /S /Q KB916731
del /F /S /Q KB916846
del /F /S /Q KB916852
del /F /S /Q KB917013
del /F /S /Q KB917021
del /F /S /Q KB917022
del /F /S /Q KB917140
del /F /S /Q KB917159
del /F /S /Q KB917283
del /F /S /Q KB917332
del /F /S /Q KB917344
del /F /S /Q KB917422
del /F /S /Q KB917425
del /F /S /Q KB917462
del /F /S /Q KB917537
del /F /S /Q KB917608
del /F /S /Q KB917730
del /F /S /Q KB917772
del /F /S /Q KB917777
del /F /S /Q KB917783
del /F /S /Q KB917953
del /F /S /Q KB918005
del /F /S /Q KB918014
del /F /S /Q KB918033
del /F /S /Q KB918069
del /F /S /Q KB918093
del /F /S /Q KB918118
del /F /S /Q KB918144
del /F /S /Q KB918204
del /F /S /Q KB918208
del /F /S /Q KB918310
del /F /S /Q KB918334
del /F /S /Q KB918338
del /F /S /Q KB918365
del /F /S /Q KB918439
del /F /S /Q KB918495
del /F /S /Q KB918599
del /F /S /Q KB918649
del /F /S /Q KB918690
del /F /S /Q KB918692
del /F /S /Q KB918766
del /F /S /Q KB918837
del /F /S /Q KB918899
del /F /S /Q KB918956
del /F /S /Q KB918961
del /F /S /Q KB918962
del /F /S /Q KB918965
del /F /S /Q KB918966
del /F /S /Q KB918967
del /F /S /Q KB918997
del /F /S /Q KB919007
del /F /S /Q KB919071
del /F /S /Q KB919237
del /F /S /Q KB919250
del /F /S /Q KB919408
del /F /S /Q KB919477
del /F /S /Q KB919484
del /F /S /Q KB919490
del /F /S /Q KB919615
del /F /S /Q KB919692
del /F /S /Q KB919880
del /F /S /Q KB920183
del /F /S /Q KB920192
del /F /S /Q KB920213
del /F /S /Q KB920214
del /F /S /Q KB920295
del /F /S /Q KB920342
del /F /S /Q KB920605
del /F /S /Q KB920670
del /F /S /Q KB920681
del /F /S /Q KB920683
del /F /S /Q KB920685
del /F /S /Q KB920867
del /F /S /Q KB920872
del /F /S /Q KB920875
del /F /S /Q KB920889
del /F /S /Q KB920918
del /F /S /Q KB920982
del /F /S /Q KB921028
del /F /S /Q KB921059
del /F /S /Q KB921090
del /F /S /Q KB921321
del /F /S /Q KB921337
del /F /S /Q KB921351
del /F /S /Q KB921397
del /F /S /Q KB921398
del /F /S /Q KB921400
del /F /S /Q KB921401
del /F /S /Q KB921411
del /F /S /Q KB921413
del /F /S /Q KB921503
del /F /S /Q KB921619
del /F /S /Q KB921883
del /F /S /Q KB921982
del /F /S /Q KB922006
del /F /S /Q KB922128
del /F /S /Q KB922410
del /F /S /Q KB922461
del /F /S /Q KB922474
del /F /S /Q KB922482
del /F /S /Q KB922582
del /F /S /Q KB922599
del /F /S /Q KB922616
del /F /S /Q KB922668
del /F /S /Q KB922760
del /F /S /Q KB922770
del /F /S /Q KB922819
del /F /S /Q KB922859
del /F /S /Q KB923118
del /F /S /Q KB923154
del /F /S /Q KB923155
del /F /S /Q KB923165
del /F /S /Q KB923191
del /F /S /Q KB923214
del /F /S /Q KB923232
del /F /S /Q KB923262
del /F /S /Q KB923293
del /F /S /Q KB923401
del /F /S /Q KB923404
del /F /S /Q KB923414
del /F /S /Q KB923416
del /F /S /Q KB923423
del /F /S /Q KB923535
del /F /S /Q KB923567
del /F /S /Q KB923694
del /F /S /Q KB923712
del /F /S /Q KB923810
del /F /S /Q KB923845
del /F /S /Q KB923966
del /F /S /Q KB923980
del /F /S /Q KB923996
del /F /S /Q KB924051
del /F /S /Q KB924065
del /F /S /Q KB924078
del /F /S /Q KB924156
del /F /S /Q KB924191
del /F /S /Q KB924270
del /F /S /Q KB924271
del /F /S /Q KB924301
del /F /S /Q KB924347
del /F /S /Q KB924386
del /F /S /Q KB924441
del /F /S /Q KB924496
del /F /S /Q KB924533
del /F /S /Q KB924639
del /F /S /Q KB924667
del /F /S /Q KB924692
del /F /S /Q KB924764
del /F /S /Q KB924809
del /F /S /Q KB924840
del /F /S /Q KB924867
del /F /S /Q KB924881
del /F /S /Q KB924893
del /F /S /Q KB924935
del /F /S /Q KB924941
del /F /S /Q KB924961
del /F /S /Q KB924994
del /F /S /Q KB925051
del /F /S /Q KB925066
del /F /S /Q KB925112
del /F /S /Q KB925228
del /F /S /Q KB925271
del /F /S /Q KB925418
del /F /S /Q KB925454
del /F /S /Q KB925486
del /F /S /Q KB925507
del /F /S /Q KB925528
del /F /S /Q KB925623
del /F /S /Q KB925681
del /F /S /Q KB925683
del /F /S /Q KB925793
del /F /S /Q KB925832
del /F /S /Q KB925876
del /F /S /Q KB925877
del /F /S /Q KB925902
del /F /S /Q KB925922
del /F /S /Q KB925923
del /F /S /Q KB925973
del /F /S /Q KB926044
del /F /S /Q KB926046
del /F /S /Q KB926047
del /F /S /Q KB926121
del /F /S /Q KB926131
del /F /S /Q KB926139
del /F /S /Q KB926140
del /F /S /Q KB926141
del /F /S /Q KB926238
del /F /S /Q KB926239
del /F /S /Q KB926247
del /F /S /Q KB926255
del /F /S /Q KB926436
del /F /S /Q KB926646
del /F /S /Q KB926720
del /F /S /Q KB926777
del /F /S /Q KB926840
del /F /S /Q KB927288
del /F /S /Q KB927436
del /F /S /Q KB927507
del /F /S /Q KB927544
del /F /S /Q KB927546
del /F /S /Q KB927582
del /F /S /Q KB927740
del /F /S /Q KB927774
del /F /S /Q KB927779
del /F /S /Q KB927802
del /F /S /Q KB927810
del /F /S /Q KB927880
del /F /S /Q KB927891
del /F /S /Q KB927977
del /F /S /Q KB927978
del /F /S /Q KB928090
del /F /S /Q KB928097
del /F /S /Q KB928248
del /F /S /Q KB928255
del /F /S /Q KB928269
del /F /S /Q KB928387
del /F /S /Q KB928470
del /F /S /Q KB928491
del /F /S /Q KB928492
del /F /S /Q KB928494
del /F /S /Q KB928540
del /F /S /Q KB928595
del /F /S /Q KB928627
del /F /S /Q KB928843
del /F /S /Q KB928878
del /F /S /Q KB929120
del /F /S /Q KB929123
del /F /S /Q KB929134
del /F /S /Q KB929280
del /F /S /Q KB929338
del /F /S /Q KB929399
del /F /S /Q KB929483
del /F /S /Q KB929548
del /F /S /Q KB929624
del /F /S /Q KB929755
del /F /S /Q KB929874
del /F /S /Q KB929883
del /F /S /Q KB929969
del /F /S /Q KB930178
del /F /S /Q KB930352
del /F /S /Q KB930494
del /F /S /Q KB930597
del /F /S /Q KB930620
del /F /S /Q KB930916
del /F /S /Q KB931192
del /F /S /Q KB931261
del /F /S /Q KB931278
del /F /S /Q KB931505
del /F /S /Q KB931532
del /F /S /Q KB931618
del /F /S /Q KB931678
del /F /S /Q KB931689
del /F /S /Q KB931760
del /F /S /Q KB931768
del /F /S /Q KB931784
del /F /S /Q KB932039
del /F /S /Q KB932043
del /F /S /Q KB932168
del /F /S /Q KB932380
del /F /S /Q KB932394
del /F /S /Q KB932538
del /F /S /Q KB932590
del /F /S /Q KB932597
del /F /S /Q KB932662
del /F /S /Q KB932823
del /F /S /Q KB932866
del /F /S /Q KB933062
del /F /S /Q KB933182
del /F /S /Q KB933215
del /F /S /Q KB933251
del /F /S /Q KB933566
del /F /S /Q KB933579
del /F /S /Q KB933612
del /F /S /Q KB933684
del /F /S /Q KB933729
del /F /S /Q KB933737
del /F /S /Q KB933811
del /F /S /Q KB933812
del /F /S /Q KB933873
del /F /S /Q KB933876
del /F /S /Q KB934161
del /F /S /Q KB934205
del /F /S /Q KB934428
del /F /S /Q KB934720
del /F /S /Q KB934849
del /F /S /Q KB935192
del /F /S /Q KB935198
del /F /S /Q KB935210
del /F /S /Q KB935214
del /F /S /Q KB935448
del /F /S /Q KB935512
del /F /S /Q KB935677
del /F /S /Q KB935708
del /F /S /Q KB935760
del /F /S /Q KB935839
del /F /S /Q KB935840
del /F /S /Q KB935843
del /F /S /Q KB935879
del /F /S /Q KB935892
del /F /S /Q KB935989
del /F /S /Q KB936021
del /F /S /Q KB936059
del /F /S /Q KB936071
del /F /S /Q KB936129
del /F /S /Q KB936235
del /F /S /Q KB936357
del /F /S /Q KB936455
del /F /S /Q KB936456
del /F /S /Q KB936554
del /F /S /Q KB936678
del /F /S /Q KB936782
del /F /S /Q KB936880
del /F /S /Q KB936882
del /F /S /Q KB936955
del /F /S /Q KB936970
del /F /S /Q KB936994
del /F /S /Q KB937088
del /F /S /Q KB937106
del /F /S /Q KB937143
del /F /S /Q KB937193
del /F /S /Q KB937357
del /F /S /Q KB937367
del /F /S /Q KB937856
del /F /S /Q KB937894
del /F /S /Q KB937930
del /F /S /Q KB938032
del /F /S /Q KB938375
del /F /S /Q KB938464
del /F /S /Q KB938512
del /F /S /Q KB938566
del /F /S /Q KB938596
del /F /S /Q KB938635
del /F /S /Q KB938828
del /F /S /Q KB938829
del /F /S /Q KB938961
del /F /S /Q KB938977
del /F /S /Q KB939010
del /F /S /Q KB939252
del /F /S /Q KB939273
del /F /S /Q KB939373
del /F /S /Q KB939450
del /F /S /Q KB939653
del /F /S /Q KB939682
del /F /S /Q KB939778
del /F /S /Q KB939780
del /F /S /Q KB939786
del /F /S /Q KB939850
del /F /S /Q KB939884
del /F /S /Q KB939941
del /F /S /Q KB939947
del /F /S /Q KB940072
del /F /S /Q KB940086
del /F /S /Q KB940275
del /F /S /Q KB940277
del /F /S /Q KB940322
del /F /S /Q KB940427
del /F /S /Q KB940514
del /F /S /Q KB940526
del /F /S /Q KB940527
del /F /S /Q KB940541
del /F /S /Q KB940566
del /F /S /Q KB940569
del /F /S /Q KB940742
del /F /S /Q KB940848
del /F /S /Q KB940984
del /F /S /Q KB941036
del /F /S /Q KB941037
del /F /S /Q KB941077
del /F /S /Q KB941133
del /F /S /Q KB941202
del /F /S /Q KB941248
del /F /S /Q KB941568
del /F /S /Q KB941598
del /F /S /Q KB941603
del /F /S /Q KB941644
del /F /S /Q KB941693
del /F /S /Q KB941715
del /F /S /Q KB941837
del /F /S /Q KB941846
del /F /S /Q KB941880
del /F /S /Q KB941975
del /F /S /Q KB942099
del /F /S /Q KB942174
del /F /S /Q KB942202
del /F /S /Q KB942367
del /F /S /Q KB942603
del /F /S /Q KB942615
del /F /S /Q KB942694
del /F /S /Q KB942830
del /F /S /Q KB942831
del /F /S /Q KB942840
del /F /S /Q KB943000
del /F /S /Q KB943055
del /F /S /Q KB943120
del /F /S /Q KB943198
del /F /S /Q KB943303
del /F /S /Q KB943378
del /F /S /Q KB943460
del /F /S /Q KB943485
del /F /S /Q KB943509
del /F /S /Q KB943510
del /F /S /Q KB943828
del /F /S /Q KB943854
del /F /S /Q KB943856
del /F /S /Q KB944110
del /F /S /Q KB944203
del /F /S /Q KB944338
del /F /S /Q KB944340
del /F /S /Q KB944533
del /F /S /Q KB944653
del /F /S /Q KB944781
del /F /S /Q KB944904
del /F /S /Q KB944939
del /F /S /Q KB944998
del /F /S /Q KB945007
del /F /S /Q KB945222
del /F /S /Q KB945342
del /F /S /Q KB945553
del /F /S /Q KB945688
del /F /S /Q KB946026
del /F /S /Q KB946501
del /F /S /Q KB946629
del /F /S /Q KB946632
del /F /S /Q KB947195
del /F /S /Q KB947853
del /F /S /Q KB947864
del /F /S /Q KB948590
del /F /S /Q KB948881
del /F /S /Q KB950749

n18...@gmail.com

Feb 13, 2013, 6:47:09 PM2/13/13
I have an old production RAID Server 2003 SP 2 which is severely hampered with 2.2 GB of hf_mig in a small C: partition. I have moved all the NtUninstall files, and desparately need to clean up. I read but don't fully comprehend the pagestart article, and the above delete list looks most tempting, but unsure if it will work for me. If you KNOW about how to clean files out of hf_mig, please contact me at duncan at air base 1 . com - concatenated, of course.