Start Menu Alignment

1 view

Kwame

Mar 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/28/99
I'm running NT4 workstation and this weird thing has been happening. Of
late when I click on start, the start menu pops up all right but it's
shifted to almost the center of the screen. How can I get the pop up menu
to stay aligned to the left as it used to be or supposed to be? Any ideas?

Robert

Mar 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/29/99
You probably recently updated a video driver or added some new software that
pops the start menu at the cursor. Most of these programs allow you to turn the
feature off. Check the documentation of any new software.

rCc

Kwame

Mar 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/29/99
Thanks Robert but no, I haven't.

Robert

Apr 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/1/99
I think it is a video driver problem. Does the position change if you
change resolutions?

rCc