Google グループは Usenet の新規の投稿と購読のサポートを終了しました。過去のコンテンツは引き続き閲覧できます。

I can't change my desktop background

閲覧: 58 回
最初の未読メッセージにスキップ

Swtboodie01

未読、
2007/10/01 22:53:002007/10/01
To:
my desktop has a black background, whenever i go to properties, it won't let
me change any of my backgrounds. do you have any idea to fix this

I rather just have it back to the Vista background.
Swtboodie

Ramesh, MS-MVP

未読、
2007/10/02 10:31:522007/10/02
To:
>> it won't let me change any of my backgrounds

Why? Are you getting any error messages, or are the settings grayed out?

--
Regards,

"Swtboodie01" <Swtbo...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4013596A-634B-445E...@microsoft.com...

Swtboodie01

未読、
2007/10/02 21:08:002007/10/02
To:
No error messages and my setting are not grayed out. When I try to change the
background colors come up and It wont let me pick any pictures or any of the
sample pictures. I went to ease of access and made sure nothing was check and
still cant change my background. I called for help but they just set up
another user. I need all the stuff I put through this user... Any suggestions?
--
Swtboodie

Ramesh, MS-MVP

未読、
2007/10/02 22:54:412007/10/02
To:
Click the "Picture Location" down arrow to view other categories.

See also:

Windows Vista Help: Change your desktop background (wallpaper):
http://windowshelp.microsoft.com/Windows/en-US/Help/2959a6e9-4b0c-4e36-8d63-a15bd50b8f5f1033.mspx

--
Regards,

"Swtboodie01" <Swtbo...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DFACD801-0A03-4421...@microsoft.com...

Swtboodie01

未読、
2007/10/03 18:54:042007/10/03
To:
I have tried all of those options and still cant change it. Please help.

Ramesh, MS-MVP

未読、
2007/10/03 23:59:592007/10/03
To:
More info needed. Were you able to view/select pictures in that applet?

--
Regards,

"Swtboodie01" <Swtbo...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4CDC8580-DFCF-41BF...@microsoft.com...

Swtboodie01

未読、
2007/10/04 7:36:012007/10/04
To:
Yes, I even able to select it. But the background never changed.

Ramesh, MS-MVP

未読、
2007/10/04 8:37:322007/10/04
To:
There may be some Policies in place. To determine that, use the following steps:

Press WinKey + R to bring up the Run dialog.
Type the following command (single line, no line wrap) and press ENTER

cmd /k reg query "HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System" /s

Copy the Command Prompt output and include in your reply.

--
Regards,

"Swtboodie01" <Swtbo...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D602CCDA-1962-4FBB...@microsoft.com...

Swtboodie01

未読、
2007/10/04 20:17:012007/10/04
To:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System
Wallpaper REG_SZ Du_ O (looks like a face)
DisableTaskMgr REF_DWORD 0x0(the 0's have dots in the middle)

I hope this helps.

Ramesh, MS-MVP

未読、
2007/10/05 1:56:092007/10/05
To:
Download wallpaper_enable.reg from the following link:
http://www.winhelponline.com/fixes/wallpaper_enable.reg

Save the file to Desktop.
Right-click on the file and then choose "Merge"

--
Regards,

"Swtboodie01" <Swtbo...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C67C8D71-C231-4C26...@microsoft.com...

Swtboodie01

未読、
2007/10/06 23:03:002007/10/06
To:
Thank you it worked. Did I do something to make it disable? Thanks again.

Danielle
Swtboodie

Ramesh, MS-MVP

未読、
2007/10/07 23:54:042007/10/07
To:
"Wallpaper" Policy was somehow enabled in your system, and the REG fix removes that Policy.

--
Regards,

"Swtboodie01" <Swtbo...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B58D869E-CF26-4466...@microsoft.com...

Jules

未読、
2007/10/12 21:16:012007/10/12
To:
I have been trying to fix this probelm FOREVER. It worked. THANK YOU!!!!!!

Ramesh, MS-MVP

未読、
2007/10/15 15:01:022007/10/15
To:
You're welcome!

--
Regards,

"Jules" <Ju...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D44662B1-B224-45C8...@microsoft.com...

malc c

未読、
2007/10/27 3:01:012007/10/27
To:
have been looking everywhere for this answer. thanks malc c

malc c

未読、
2007/10/27 2:59:002007/10/27

Ramesh, MS-MVP

未読、
2007/10/27 3:35:412007/10/27
To:
You're welcome!

--
Regards,

"malc c" <ma...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FBB6A59D-643C-4703...@microsoft.com...

mamabear10410

未読、
2007/10/27 8:50:002007/10/27
To:
I hate to be repetitive, but thank you so much. This problem has been
driving me crazy for months.

Kate

Ramesh, MS-MVP

未読、
2007/10/27 14:37:192007/10/27
To:
You're welcome Kate. Don't know which app (or perhaps a malware?) disables the functionality by writing to "Policies" key, though.

--
Regards,

"mamabear10410" <mamabe...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2BE48176-7453-4901...@microsoft.com...

Felonysteve

未読、
2007/11/04 4:59:122007/11/04
To:
Thanks man. You just helped me not throw my girlfriend's laptop through a
wall!

She downloaded Malware alarm 2.1, which is when the problem started. I went
through a long tedious process of cleaning the program out. 100% did it.

Still couldn't see wallpaper. Acer support and Microsoft support couldn't
fix it...but you did! Sweet!! Thanks again!

Ramesh, MS-MVP

未読、
2007/11/04 13:14:102007/11/04
To:
You've most welcome, Felonysteve.

--
Regards,

"Felonysteve" <Felon...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:633F14A7-76F9-44BE...@microsoft.com...

MsPriss9008

未読、
2007/11/09 23:53:022007/11/09
To:
Thank you so much or putting this on here.... I had been looking for a
solution to fix this problem since about 2:00 this afternoon and it is now
close to 1 O'clock in the morn... I've everything possible I can think
of..... Has soon has I downloaded that file it fixed it alll..........Thanks!!

Ramesh, MS-MVP

未読、
2007/11/11 2:35:032007/11/11
To:
You're most welcome MsPriss9008.

--
Regards,

"MsPriss9008" <MsPri...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7AB44B69-DCF3-4F4D...@microsoft.com...

chris...@tokoda.com

未読、
2007/11/16 10:19:552007/11/16
To:
This fixed my issue too, I added Vista to an SBS2003 Domain. Despite
there being no Desktop wallpaper polices the reg key got set somehow.
The fix saved me hours opf loking around - thanks

Chris

On 11 Nov, 07:35, "Ramesh, MS-MVP" <ram...@XOX.mvps.org> wrote:
> You're most welcome MsPriss9008.
>
> --
> Regards,

> Windows(R) Troubleshootinghttp://www.winhelponline.com
>
> "MsPriss9008" <MsPriss9...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in messagenews:7AB44B69-DCF3-4F4D...@microsoft.com...

> Thank you so much or putting this on here.... I had been looking for a
> solution to fix this problem since about 2:00 this afternoon and it is now
> close to 1 O'clock in the morn... I've everything possible I can think
> of..... Has soon has I downloaded that file it fixed it alll..........Thanks!!
>

> "Ramesh, MS-MVP" wrote:
> > Download wallpaper_enable.reg from the following link:
> >http://www.winhelponline.com/fixes/wallpaper_enable.reg
>
> > Save the file toDesktop.
> > Right-click on the file and then choose "Merge"
>
> > --
> > Regards,
>
> > Ramesh Srinivasan, Microsoft MVP [Windows Shell/User]

> > Windows(R) Troubleshootinghttp://www.winhelponline.com- Hide quoted text -

Ramesh, MS-MVP

未読、
2007/11/17 8:05:392007/11/17
To:
Glad that helped, Chris.

--
Regards,

<chris...@tokoda.com> wrote in message news:c0c5a8ff-d861-4d3b...@p69g2000hsa.googlegroups.com...

JDQ

未読、
2007/11/24 14:21:002007/11/24
To:
I have been having this problem for sometime and founf this suggestion works
too. Many thanks to all.

JDQ

Ramesh, MS-MVP

未読、
2007/11/25 22:15:322007/11/25
To:
You're welcome!

--
Regards,

"JDQ" <J...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D1F5832E-ABD7-4E2E...@microsoft.com...

zlatko

未読、
2008/01/19 4:15:002008/01/19
To:
thank u....u help my also!:-)

Ramesh, MS-MVP

未読、
2008/01/20 0:44:272008/01/20
To:
You're welcome!

--
Regards,

"zlatko" <zla...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:463801B2-480A-4449...@microsoft.com...

Ramesh, MS-MVP

未読、
2008/01/20 2:01:392008/01/20
To:
Cannot change the desktop wallpaper:
http://www.winhelponline.com/articles/256/1/Cannot-change-the-desktop-wallpaper.html

--
Regards,

"Ramesh, MS-MVP" <ram...@XOX.mvps.org> wrote in message news:...

dolphinlover1_2004

未読、
2008/03/04 1:46:012008/03/04
To:
Wow this solved my problem also thanks. It's so good to have such intellegent
people all around us

Ramesh, MS-MVP

未読、
2008/03/04 9:51:032008/03/04
To:
You're welcome!

More info:

--
Regards,

Winhelponline.com blog http://www.winhelponline.com/blog

"dolphinlover1_2004" <dolphinl...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:69858C8E-6E6E-4084...@microsoft.com...

dtol

未読、
2008/07/25 18:11:062008/07/25
To:
This link is not working anymore.

Follow this one:

Thank you guys!!!

Robert Hankins

未読、
2008/07/25 18:27:082008/07/25
To:
Right click on empty spot on desktop,click on Personalize, click on Desktop
Background and make a selection. Bob HE.

"dtol" <dt...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

新着メール 0 件