I can't recieve or send mail.

msbooklady

Sep 14, 2009, 9:42:02 AM9/14/09
I can't recieve or send mail. I have to be notified by my other email
account. This is so simple I know, but I am missing it. Please help. I've
done all I know to do, I hope I am doing in it the right order.
suba...@hotmail.com

Dave

Sep 14, 2009, 9:50:38 AM9/14/09
To access your Hotmail account with Windows Mail, you have to access the
hotmail POP3 server (mail is downloaded to your computer).

the required settings are here...
http://mailcall.spaces.live.com/Blog/cns!CC9301187A51FE33!49799.entry

With the newer Windows Live Mail, you can access the Hotmail account via
DeltaSync (mail is kept on the server).

--
Windows 7 RC
http://get.live.com/wlmail/overview