Sample Approval Migration Tool

Bobbie Harder (MSFT)

Oct 14, 2005, 7:13:31 PM10/14/05
We are just completeing testing on a new sample approval migration tool
which we hope to have released next week. We will wrap it up in a new
version of the API samples and tools - available on the product site
download page. I will get you status as to when its released next week.

--
Bobbie Harder
Program Manager, WSUS

This posting is provided "As Is" with no warranties, and confers no rights.

Richard Lou

Oct 26, 2005, 9:31:01 PM10/26/05
Bobbie,

Has the tool released?

Thanks,
Richard

Bobbie Harder (MSFT)

Rebbe@discussions.microsoft.com Gerd Rebbe

Nov 10, 2005, 10:18:18 AM11/10/05
Hi Bobbie,

We are waiting for this tool too, thanks for the information, if it is
released.

Gerd

Mike Snow

Nov 10, 2005, 12:39:01 PM11/10/05
Sorry to interject here, but I don't see the original message that tells
/what/ the approval migration tool is intended to do. I'm hoping for
something better than selecting all updates, then changing the approval and
waiting for it to cycle through hundreds of updates for an hour or more.
(however, I am thinking this may be an SUS to WSUS migration tool)

"Gerd Rebbe" <Gerd Re...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message