A Google Csoportok már nem támogatja az új Usenet-bejegyzéseket és -feliratkozásokat. A korábbi tartalmak továbbra is megtekinthetők.

Windows Live Mail, and indentation/quotes

273 megtekintés
Ugrás az első olvasatlan üzenetre

durumdara

olvasatlan,
2011. febr. 6. 3:14:322011. 02. 06.
Hi!

I previously used GMAIL web client, Thunderbird, and Opera.

Every of them quotes the reply text.

When I want to reply to a subquestion, these clients insert a normal
paragraph, and I can write my answer simply.

So the client is changing the paragraph style from "reply" to "normal"
automatically.

In Windows Live mail I don't found same method, or function.

Can anyone help me to find a way to use same technic?

Thanks:
dd

Bruce Hagen

olvasatlan,
2011. febr. 6. 10:28:092011. 02. 06.

"durumdara" <duru...@gmail.com> wrote in message

With WLMail 2011, there are no indenting quotes. (>)

Once again, MS believes 'it' knows what 'we' want better than 'we' do and
'we' don't need them so they are gone for good. I use WinMail for news and
T-Bird for mail.
--
Bruce Hagen
MS-MVP Oct. 1, 2004 ~ Sept. 30, 2010

...winston

olvasatlan,
2011. febr. 6. 22:57:122011. 02. 06.
Hotmail web interface(mail.live.com) like Gmail, when responding in plain
text provides that option.

WLM does not provide any text identifier(e.g. '<') showing previous text
when using plain text. In Html reply mode, previous text is shown with a
vertical bar, though inserting a paragraph without the bar is not possible.

The feature(inserting a character '>') did not function properly in the
beta version..the option was entirely removed for the RTW released
versions(Initial release Sept '10 and not present in the last release QFE1
Dec '10). Afaik, the feature will not return.

--
...winston
msft mvp mail

"durumdara" wrote in message

Hi!

tango

olvasatlan,
2011. febr. 7. 4:36:112011. 02. 07.
"durumdara" <duru...@gmail.com> wrote in message

You could go back to WLM 2009. Works for me.

http://www.filehippo.com/download_windows_live_mail/8305/

Ted

...winston

olvasatlan,
2011. febr. 7. 5:47:012011. 02. 07.

Downloads for the full and web installer version of are available directly
from Microsoft(and have always been available)
i.e.....no need to use a third party hosting site.

The full version includes the msi installation files.. the web installer
has to downloads the msi files.

Links to all 2011 and 2009 full and web installers on Microsoft's servers
can be found here. :)

Windows Live Downloads
http://liveunplugged.wordpress.com/2010/12/22/windows-live-downloads/

--