SCRIPT ERROR

Randy

Oct 12, 2005, 2:41:08 PM10/12/05
When I try to print from IE 6.0 on a win2k system. I get a Internet Explorer
script error

line 93
char 1
error access is denied
code 0
url res//c;\\winnt\system32\shdoclc.dll\preview.dlg

I have cleared all temp files and cookies and update script engine
also regsvr32 ole32.dll

Still have same message please help

Alan Edwards

Oct 12, 2005, 4:19:01 PM10/12/05
An error has occurred in the script on this page
Line: 93 (or 94)
Char: 1
Code: 0

Try this quick fix:
IE- Tools -Internet Options - Advanced

Uncheck: Enable third-party browser extensions
[requires restart]

If that works, then check for a problem BHO
BHODemon
http://www.definitivesolutions.com/bhodemon.htm

...Alan
http://dts-l.org/index.html

Frank Saunders, MS_MVP OE

Oct 13, 2005, 4:43:49 AM10/13/05
"Randy" <Ra...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

See http://inetexplorer.mvps.org/answers/35.html

--
Frank Saunders, MS-MVP OE
Please respond in newsgroup

Randy

Oct 13, 2005, 7:51:04 AM10/13/05
Thanks that fixed it.

"Alan Edwards" wrote:

> An error has occurred in the script on this page
> Line: 93 (or 94)
> Char: 1
> Code: 0
>
> Try this quick fix:
> IE- Tools -Internet Options - Advanced
>
> Uncheck: Enable third-party browser extensions
> [requires restart]
>
> If that works, then check for a problem BHO
> BHODemon
> http://www.definitivesolutions.com/bhodemon.htm
>

> ....Alan

billyknc

Oct 26, 2005, 3:25:08 PM10/26/05
Randy, I am getting the exact error on my computer. I saw your post and was
wondering if you have found a solution. I would appreciate a reply one way
or the other. My hot mail is <kozfin...@hotmail.com> Thank you, Bill

Alan Edwards

Oct 26, 2005, 3:42:39 PM10/26/05
Randy was given the solution 14 days ago.
Please read the answers that are already there.
http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6.browser/browse_frm/thread/cbe3fa61feee2b0e/8fa325f74fdbb86d?lnk=st&q=script+error+randy&rnum=1#8fa325f74fdbb86d

...Alan
http://dts-l.org/index.html