IE freezes when started

Eric

May 9, 2008, 11:29:38 AM5/9/08
Hello,

On a Win2k pro machine IE freezes for about 4-5 minutes when started with
some users before being usable.

When I log into that machine with admin rights, IE behaves as expected
(normally). Another person with the same rights I have has the problem
mentioned above along with another user having only users rights.

I checked the machine for viruses, spywares, ..., I defraged it, purged the
IE cache and made sure that everything was up to date.

Any suggestions.

Thank you.

Eric

PA Bear [MS MVP]

May 9, 2008, 12:37:49 PM5/9/08
Uninstall any/all third-party toolbars (e.g., Google; Yahoo; Windows Live;
Skype) and test.
--
~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
AumHa VSOP & Admin http://aumha.net

Eric

May 12, 2008, 11:50:54 AM5/12/08
I only had the Google toolbar which I uninstalled and reinstalled and it
looks like the problem is gone...

Thank you for your help.

Eric

"PA Bear [MS MVP]" <PABe...@gmail.com> wrote in message

PA Bear [MS MVP]

May 12, 2008, 2:43:31 PM5/12/08
YW & thanks. Older toolbar versions are often suspect in such cases; ditto
any other IE Add-ons.