newbie

Uncle Debi

Sep 16, 2001, 1:31:14 PM9/16/01
Hello, Conny. Welcome and thank you.

--
Uncle Debi
Calendar Wallpaper
http://home.wnm.net/~debi/index.htm

"conny en iwan" <iwan....@home.nl> wrote in message
news:s%4p7.18490$J7.2...@dbsch1.home.nl...

Hello Groep,

here's a newbie.(sorry for my bad englisch)

i'm reading this newsgroup for quit a while nou. and i've practiced some
e-mails with tonja. she tought it would be time to post some things over
here. hope this wil work. and hope you like it............

forgive me if i'm doïng some stupid things,i'm still learning how this
group works.

and i'm realy sad for what happend in amerika. All my love and thoughts
during this terrible day, and my prayers for those who lost dear
ones.........

greatings from holland.

Conny

h e l l u n z e l l u f

Sep 16, 2001, 1:35:46 PM9/16/01
Welcome Conny! Glad you decided to join us. This is a wonderful stationery.
Thank you for your heartfelt support to all our American friends.
Learning new things can never result in doing stupid things.
Feel free to ask anything you want to know. There are lots and lots of friendly helpful people around!!

Helen
====

"conny en iwan" <iwan....@home.nl> wrote in message news:oy3p7.17865$J7.2...@dbsch1.home.nl...

Hello Groep,

here's a newbie.(sorry for my bad englisch)

i'm reading this newsgroup for quit a while nou. and i've practiced some e-mails with tonja. she tought it would be time to post
some things over here. hope this wil work. and hope you like it............

and i'm realy sad for what happend in amerika. All my love and thoughts during this terrible day, and my prayers for those who lost
dear ones.........

Conny

Tonja

Sep 16, 2001, 1:45:23 PM9/16/01
Finally, I'm so proud of you.
Tonja
"conny en iwan" <iwan....@home.nl> schreef in bericht news:oy3p7.17865$J7.2...@dbsch1.home.nl...

conny en iwan

Sep 16, 2001, 1:56:10 PM9/16/01
youre welcome and thank you to......
"Uncle Debi" <de...@wnm.net> schreef in bericht news:e2ly1VtPBHA.1604@tkmsftngp03...

conny en iwan

Sep 16, 2001, 1:57:05 PM9/16/01
Thanks Helen
"h e l l u n z e l l u f" <hellun...@nospamchello.nl> schreef in bericht news:uuG8bXtPBHA.2028@tkmsftngp04...

conny en iwan

Sep 16, 2001, 1:59:19 PM9/16/01
Brrrrrrr,it's a bit scary the first time.
thanks tonja
"Tonja" <ma...@tonja.nl> schreef in bericht news:O0h8MbtPBHA.1496@tkmsftngp03...

Vicki Huffman

Sep 16, 2001, 1:51:37 PM9/16/01
Conny,

Welcome.  This is a most beautiful piece.  Thank you for your thoughts and prayers.

Vicki

Conny

Sep 16, 2001, 2:12:35 PM9/16/01
Thank you Vicki
"Vicki Huffman" <vickih...@stic.net> schreef in bericht news:eNmuqptPBHA.908@tkmsftngp04...

Kitt

Sep 16, 2001, 2:16:40 PM9/16/01
Welcome Conny!!!
You have come upon the most wonderful group of men and women!!! You're
going to love it here.
I've asked so many questions and I've never been scolded for it!
Without these people, I would still be fumbling with setting up my computer
to see stationery.
I look forward to seeing more of your work, this stat is so very pretty!!
Take Care,
Always,
Kitt

Conny

Sep 16, 2001, 3:45:06 PM9/16/01
thank you Kitt

Sally Prestgard

Sep 16, 2001, 3:55:24 PM9/16/01
I can't tell you want a wonderful feeling it is to see a new person jumping
in and posting a lovely stationery. There has not been much to feel good
about, but I feel good seeing you join in your group. I hope you will
continue to stay with us.

Sally

Conny

Sep 17, 2001, 2:49:42 PM9/17/01
thank you Sally
"Sally Prestgard" <sally-p...@mindspring.com> schreef in bericht news:OOi8hmuPBHA.1772@tkmsftngp03...

Curmudgeon - Bill B,

Sep 17, 2001, 10:27:01 PM9/17/01
Thanks Conny for your sincere good wishes. They are appreciated.

Curmudgeon - Bill B.

A Curmudgeon on Experience: Experience is the name everyone gives to
their mistakes. - Oscar Wilde

My BLOG - Curmudgeon's Crud - http://crudmudgeon.blogspot.com

Conny

Sep 18, 2001, 6:20:00 AM9/18/01