Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

Orbital

ungelesen,
15.05.2006, 07:08:2215.05.06
an
Hi People,

Can anyone advise if it's possible to amend workstation power settings via
GPO? I've pushed out reg settings via GPO but these do not take on my
workstations. I know there are plug ins you can buy, and Vista will have
such settings, but is there anything I can do for free, now?

Many Thanks in advance,
Orb.

Jerold Schulman

ungelesen,
15.05.2006, 08:49:4815.05.06
an

See tip 9808 » PolicyMaker™ Registry Extension freeware.
in the 'Tips & Tricks' at http://www.jsifaq.com

Jerold Schulman
Windows Server MVP
JSI, Inc.
http://www.jsiinc.com
http://www.jsifaq.com

Norbert Fehlauer [MVP]

ungelesen,
15.05.2006, 14:10:2315.05.06
an
Orbital wrote:
Hi,

> Can anyone advise if it's possible to amend workstation power
> settings via GPO?

There are some ;)

Use your own adm template (if you can read German, than you can translate
this http://www.gruppenrichtlinien.de/adm/powerscheme.txt )
Or you can use EZ GPO software
http://www.energystar.gov/index.cfm?c=power_mgt.pr_pm_ez_gpo
or you can use software like Desktopstandard's Policymaker
http://www.desktopstandard.com/PolicyMakerStandard.aspx

HTH
Norbert
--
Dilbert's words of wisdom #11: Last night I lay in bed looking up at
the stars in the sky and I thought to myself, "Where the heck is the

0 neue Nachrichten