Command Failures with Version 6.9.0003.113

0xC0000008

May 4, 2008, 12:43:02 AM5/4/08
Just installed WinDBG v6.9.0003.113 on Vista SP1 x86 and pulled up a
Vista SP1 crash dump. Here are the failures I am seeing...

0: kd> !running
GetGlobalValue: unable to get nt!KeNumberProcessors type size
Couldn't find processor info

0: kd> !poolused 2
Sorting by NonPaged Pool Consumed

Pool Used:
NonPaged Paged
Tag Allocs Used Allocs Used
GetGlobalValue: unable to get nt!KeNumberProcessors type size

The above command is printing all weird values for pool allocs and
used.

Am I doing something wrong or is this a bug in the debugger ?

Thanks,
Invalid Handle
[0xc00000008]

Chiu [MSFT]@discussions.microsoft.com Jen-lung Chiu [MSFT]

May 21, 2008, 1:51:01 PM5/21/08
This is a known regression and we are working on the fix now. In the mean
time, you could copy kdexts.dll from old debugger (6.8.4.0 would do it) and
give it a try.

Sorry for the inconvenience.