Errors at Start Up

Phyllis

Nov 14, 2005, 10:47:28 PM11/14/05
When my Windows 98SE computer boots up I get these two boxes that come up.
The first one is titled Internet Connection Wizard and the body of the box
says "The Internet Connection wizard cannot be started using 'lCWCONN2.EXE'.
To start the wizard, choose the Connection wizard Icon from the Start menu."
And a box under that with OK. Then the second box is titled Web Publishing
Wizard and the body says "The parameter is incorrect" then "/tray" directly
underneath that, and under that a box with OK. If you choose OK in both
boxes they go away. I would like to know what causes these errors and get
rid of them. Any suggestions as what I can do? Thank you in advance for
any help offered.

Ben Myers

Nov 15, 2005, 3:15:07 AM11/15/05
Click "Start", "Run", type "msconfig" and click "OK". Then click on the "Startup"
tab and see if "icwconn2.exe" or "wpwiz.exe" are listed. If so, uncheck them
and click "OK".

Ben

Phyllis

Nov 15, 2005, 8:51:56 AM11/15/05