MSPaint Toolbox

Andy Cox

Oct 18, 2002, 11:38:33 AM10/18/02
If anyone can help with this strange problem I would be
most grateful.
In MSPaint the toolbox has gone missing. If I select it
from the 'view' menu, a tick is placed by the side of the
entry but the toolbox itself does not appear on the
screen. Has anyone ever seen this problem or know how to
rectify it. Thanks in advance

Alan Edwards

Oct 18, 2002, 5:58:41 PM10/18/02
To resolve this problem, use registry editor to delete the following
registry key:

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Current
Version\Applets\Paint

This registry key is rebuilt the next time you start Paint.

...Alan
--
Alan Edwards, MS MVP W95/98 Systems
http://dts-l.org/index.html

In microsoft.public.win98.apps, "Andy Cox" <aj...@dsl.pipex.com>

Andy Cox

Oct 19, 2002, 7:28:01 AM10/19/02
Thanks very much Alan, I'll give that a go.

Andy