Grupos de Google ya no admite nuevas publicaciones ni suscripciones de Usenet. El contenido anterior sigue siendo visible.

Helen Warn's C# Wrapper

Visto 687 veces
Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

Bryan DeFranco

no leída,
1 jul 2008, 17:01:491/7/08
I would like to download the wrapper class from gotdotnet, but it is no
longer there!
Can someone please direct me to where I can get it.

Thanks,

Bryan DeFranco
Dagostino Electronics

Andreas Marschall [MVP TAPI]

no leída,
5 jul 2008, 8:46:045/7/08
"Bryan DeFranco" <bdef...@descomm.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag

> I would like to download the wrapper class from gotdotnet, but it is no
> longer there!
> Can someone please direct me to where I can get it.

Bryan,
I'm in contact with Helen and she agreed that I put the code on my site for
download.
It will only take a couple of days to get the latest version.

--
Best Regards
Andreas Marschall

manfred...@web.de

no leída,
17 jul 2008, 16:35:2317/7/08
Hello Andreas,

I am would like to get helen warn's wrapper too.
where can I get it?

greetings
Manfred Kiener

Andreas Marschall [MVP TAPI]

no leída,
17 jul 2008, 19:27:3917/7/08
<manfred...@web.de> schrieb im Newsbeitrag

> Hello Andreas,
>
> I am would like to get helen warn's wrapper too.
> where can I get it?

Manfred,
I just got notified by Helen that she currently is converting the wrapper to
Visual Studio 2005.
After that she will provide it to me and I will put it up on my web server for
download.

Andreas Marschall [MVP TAPI]

no leída,
23 jul 2008, 8:52:0223/7/08
"Andreas Marschall [MVP TAPI]" <Andreas....@I-B-A-M.de> schrieb im
Newsbeitrag news:u1u71SG6...@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl...

> <manfred...@web.de> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> > Hello Andreas,
> >
> > I am would like to get helen warn's wrapper too.
> > where can I get it?
>
> Manfred,
> I just got notified by Helen that she currently is converting the wrapper to
> Visual Studio 2005.
> After that she will provide it to me and I will put it up on my web server
for
> download.

Hi *,
Helen Warn's C# TAPI2 Wrapper is now available as version 1.2.0.1 with a small
TestApp both for Visual Studio 2005.

Helen agreed that I put the wrapper and sample on my server for download:
http://www.I-B-A-M.de/AgileSoftwareInc/HelenWarnCsharpTapi2LibraryWrapper_Version_1_2_0_1.zip

I will add the new link to the next release of my FAQ.

Please note the ReadMe.txt within the ZIP file for instructions, disclaimer,
copyright and contact infos.

manfred...@web.de

no leída,
25 jul 2008, 8:19:4525/7/08