Missing PPTP Port

Raymond Tam

May 24, 2002, 11:07:09 PM5/24/02
When I enable RRAS in W2K Small Business Server, I cannot
find any PPTP Port but only 128 L2TP ports are shown.
Could anybody advise me what is happening to my server?

Thanks

Bjoern Wolfgardt

May 26, 2002, 2:45:08 PM5/26/02
U have to add the Ports. You can add them on one property page in Routing
and Ras (I think the one from the ports. I only have a german w2k server
here so I don't know the englsich name).

--
Björn Wolfgardt
MCSE / MCT

Replace .nospam with .net to answer me.
But in normal cases answer the newsgroup.

"Raymond Tam" <rt...@omac.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag

Steve Camp

Jul 19, 2002, 12:32:03 PM7/19/02
I cannot tell what it's happening but here is the way I
solved the problem on my system:
Delete the RAS configuration and restart the RRAS wizard.
Choose the option to configure a VPN Server. At the end
you will have all the PPTP ports (and L2TP).

HTH,
Steve