Saving current folder view

jca...@erols.com

Apr 15, 2006, 7:56:52 PM4/15/06
How do I save the folder view that I want? I have tried everthing.

JPC

Dave Patrick

Apr 15, 2006, 7:56:19 PM4/15/06
"everything" tells us nothing.

Explorer|View|Details Then Explorer|Tools|Folder Options|View, then "Apply
To All Folders". Depending on your likings, you may also need to check
"Remember each folder's view settings"

--

Regards,

Microsoft Certified Professional
Microsoft MVP [Windows]
http://www.microsoft.com/protect

Unknown

Apr 15, 2006, 10:54:33 PM4/15/06
OK, I specificately want to be able to open the explorer with the
folders enabled.

JPC

Dave Patrick

Apr 15, 2006, 11:00:15 PM4/15/06
Edit the shortcut's 'Target' to read;
%systemroot%\explorer.exe /e,C:\
Where C:\ is the drive or directory you wish to expand.

--

Regards,

Microsoft Certified Professional
Microsoft MVP [Windows]