Command Prompt Font

David Trimboli

Jul 15, 2003, 1:00:15 PM7/15/03
Is there any way to use a specific font in a command window? The property
sheet allows for raster fonts and Lucida Console, but I'd like to be able to
choose something else entirely. Any way to do this?

David
Stardate 3536.5

Bob I

Jul 15, 2003, 4:56:12 PM7/15/03
Lucida Console appears in the registry under the "CMD.exe" key for Local
Machine and Current User as the "Face Font" if you want to experiment. I
would stick to the True Type Fonts. And if you blow something up, well
you broke it. :-)

Mark Blain

Jul 15, 2003, 5:36:24 PM7/15/03
On Tue, 15 Jul 2003 13:00:15 -0400, "David Trimboli" <trim...@cshl.edu>
wrote:

>Is there any way to use a specific font in a command window? The property
>sheet allows for raster fonts and Lucida Console, but I'd like to be able to
>choose something else entirely. Any way to do this?

<http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&threadm=h82m7.1433%24Rd5.10653%40NewsReader&rnum=1&prev=/groups%3Fselm%3Dh82m7.1433%2524Rd5.10653%2540NewsReader>
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;Q247815
http://www.uwe-sieber.de/dosfon_e.html
http://www.procon.com.au/Fonts.htm

David Trimboli

Jul 16, 2003, 2:42:15 PM7/16/03
Thanks, Mark! This is exactly the information I was looking for!

David
Stardate 3539.4

"Mark Blain" <bla...@earthlink.net> wrote in message