RE: Hiding Report Parameters ToolBar

daw

Feb 23, 2007, 2:11:15 PM2/23/07
Have you set the Report Parameters to Hidden?

daw

"Sudhakara.T.P." wrote:

> Hi,
> I am generating report using stored procedures. I am passing values to the
> SP parameters for the report through URL. When I generate the report, the
> parameters are being displayed in a toolbar at the top of the report. Is
> there any way I can hide the parameter toolbox or parameter list while
> generating the report.
>
> Regards,
> Sudhakara.T.P.

sammy

Feb 28, 2007, 1:52:05 AM2/28/07
I just experienced the same issue for my reports and I found out there
is plenty of ways to work it out. Share with you my findings. Many thanks to
SSRS experts!!

1) Create a custom CSS file at \MSSQL\Reporting
Services\ReportServer\Styles\. Modify the .ToolbarRefresh or
.ToolbarParameters etc. Change display:inline to display:none. This is to
hide certain items/icons at Toolbar which is not frequently used. Then, set
your access url like :
http://server/reportserver?/reportname&rc:Stylesheet=MyStyle (without the
.css extension)

More reference at
http://blogs.msdn.com/bimusings/archive/2005/07/08/436887.aspx

2) Add &rc:Toolbar=false after your report url to hide the entire toolbar.

3) Add &rc:Parameters=false / &rc:Parameters=Collapsed after your report
url to hide parameters list only.

4) Clear the checkbox of Prompt User through Report
Manager>Properties>Parameters.

HTH.

regards,
sammy