70-541

Laurent Cotton

May 30, 2007, 4:20:51 AM5/30/07

I've passed the 70-541 certification yesterday (Windows SharePoint
Services - Application Development) with 755 points. Here is a feedback
about questions I've got :

The certification contains 55 questions. Main are about SharePoint Object
Model and few about XML schemas (5 questions max.). These are the subjects
of the questions :

- EventHandler : 3 questions,
- Navigation (API) : 2 questions,
- Feature (API) : 7 questions,
- Workflow : 3 questions,
- List definition : 1 question,
- Site definition : 5 questions,
- Field Type : 2 questions,
- Web Part (securité, communication, ...) : 5 questions,
- Master page url : 1 questions,
- Job definition : 1 question,
- Document template : 1 question,
- Web Services : 1 question,
- Solution : 1 question,
- User Control : 1 question.
- Other questions : SPDocumentLibrary, SPList, SPFile, SPQuery,
SPRecurrentData, SPAdministrationWebApplication, SPAlert, SPField

None question about STSADM

Good luck if you plan to pass it !

--
Laurent Cotton (Aka Suchii)
MCTS / MCSD.NET / MCT

Varun

Jan 12, 2008, 10:49:00 AM1/12/08
Hi Laurent,
This is Varun from India. I need your help very badly....
Recently i joined a new company and the have asked me to get certified in
70-541 within two months.. can u pls help in getting certified..
pls give ur feedbac, how u preoared for the exams..any study materials....
if u have any materials in pdf/doc format..pls mail them to me... i need ur
help very badly...

my id is cont....@gmail.com....
pls do mail me....

varun

"Laurent Cotton" wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I've passed the 70-541 certification yesterday (Windows SharePoint
> Services - Application Development) with 755 points. Here is a feedback
> about questions I've got :
>
> The certification contains 55 questions. Main are about SharePoint Object
> Model and few about XML schemas (5 questions max.). These are the subjects
> of the questions :
>
> - EventHandler : 3 questions,
> - Navigation (API) : 2 questions,
> - Feature (API) : 7 questions,
> - Workflow : 3 questions,
> - List definition : 1 question,
> - Site definition : 5 questions,
> - Field Type : 2 questions,

> - Web Part (securit, communication, ...) : 5 questions,

galvi...@gmail.com

Jan 12, 2008, 4:15:53 PM1/12/08
On Jan 12, 10:49 am, Varun <Va...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> Hi Laurent,
> This is Varun from India. I need your help very badly....
> Recently i joined a new company and the have asked me to get certified in
> 70-541 within two months.. can u pls help in getting certified..
> pls give ur feedbac, how u preoared for the exams..any study materials....
> if u have any materials in pdf/doc format..pls mail them to me... i need ur
> help very badly...
>
> my id is cont.va...@gmail.com....
> > blog :http://sharepoint.over-blog.fr/- Hide quoted text -

This is what I wrote when I passed the exam:
http://paulgalvin.spaces.live.com/blog/cns!1CC1EDB3DAA9B8AA!129.entry

Good luck,

--Paul Galvin, Conchango
RSS @ http://feeds.feedburner.com/PaulGalvinsSharepointSpace
Web site @ http://paulgalvin.spaces.live.com

Sreelu

Jan 29, 2008, 10:16:00 PM1/29/08
Hi Galvin and Laurent,
I'm also planning to take this exam. Your suggestion will definitely help.
Varun, me may help each other and discuss things in preparing for the exam.
All the best.

Sreelu.P

Varun

Jan 30, 2008, 10:03:01 AM1/30/08
Hi Sreelu

this is my email id cont....@gmail.com, varun....@wipro.com...
pls be in touch with me on the above id... i have prepared alot and giving
the exam on Monday.....

Varun

Jan 30, 2008, 10:13:01 AM1/30/08
Hi Sreelu

keep touch with me on varun....@wipro.con and cont....@gmail.com
I have prepared a lot and going to take the exam on Tuesday....

bye
Varun