MOSS: unable to apply any changes in Datasheet view

MikeD

Aug 3, 2008, 7:35:01 PM8/3/08
I'm unable to edit any item (apply metadata) when I'm in Datasheet view.
I need to do it in Datasheet view so I can apply my changes to multiples
items instead of editing the list one by one.

This is the error I receive:
List Structure Has Changed
"Another user has changed the structure of this list. All your pending
changes to this list will be discarded. To retrieve the latest copy of the
list, click Refresh."

MikeD

Aug 6, 2008, 11:04:01 AM8/6/08
I already resolved this issue. The problem column is the one with the
checkbox. In datasheet view it shows as a checkbox as well. After removing
this column I can now use the regular MS Excel functions of copying cells
provided that the documents are checked-out.