AntiVirus for Terminal Services

RobGMiller

Dec 5, 2004, 10:47:04 AM12/5/04
We will have two servers running Windows 2003 Standard and Enterprise. We
will be running about 40 Concurrent Terminal Server Sessions between them. We
need an antivirus that will not have to run in each session to ensure
protection of each computer. There is no Email Server on either of these
servers although the users could use an email client in their sessions.

Ideally there would be one Antivirus program running on the console of each
server. It would be aware of and scanning all I/O on all concurrent sessions
all the time.

Has anyone experienced this issue?

What is the best way to deal with this?

Thanks.........
--
RobGMiller

Bigbruva

Dec 10, 2004, 1:45:21 PM12/10/04
The only product I have come across so far that addresses this is from
Norman AV

Check out the following link and see if this helps:
http://www.norman.com/Product/Corporate/Servers/Virus_Control/10792/en-us

HTH

BB

"RobGMiller" <RobGM...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message