PWA 2007 Resource Assignments Missing Summary Tasks

1 view

Gary Zag

Oct 11, 2007, 9:26:00 AM10/11/07
When I select View Assignments from the Resource Center to displat Resource
Assignments on summary tasks for one project are displayed. Other projects
don't show summary tasks. The Show Summary Tasks is checked under view
options. We just upgraded from 2003 to 2007 version.

Is this a bug?

Vadim Gerya, PMP

Oct 11, 2007, 7:48:00 PM10/11/07
Hi Gary !
I have noted the same behaviour. A little bit later you may see that after
update approving and republishing some projects would come with summary task
assignments, others would lose summary tasks...
I think it is bug. May be something wrong with resource-assignment WEB-part
.

--
Vadim Gerya, PMP