Re: Project Server Service Pack 2 - removed from Ms site

1 view

Ray

Oct 30, 2005, 5:41:56 PM10/30/05
Yep, if you go to the download page
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/officeupdate/CD011504241033.aspx , it says
it's been temporarily removed and to reference this article:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/909947 from the multi-language link.

Ray

"Scott" <Sc...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I have just noticed that the Project server 2003 Service Pack 2 has been
> removed from MS site. The message, download not available appears when you
> click on any of the links.
> Could this be in response to a lot of the problems people on this site are
> reporting with SP2
>
> --Scott

FaisalM

Oct 31, 2005, 7:59:04 AM10/31/05
Thats weird.

I was about to deploy it on one of my servers today. But now I've to wait
till any new Microsoft notification comes on SP2. (Though I've downloaded
copy of it)

--
FaisalM
http://www.FaisalMasood.com/