Spooler Error 8C040017

J Burford Fields

Nov 7, 2006, 3:03:25 PM11/7/06
FYI: This error was coming up any time I tried to publish a task with
two resources on it. The Project Server accounts had become
disconnected somehow from their Active Directory accounts. Actual time
had already been recorded under those accounts.

What finally worked was making sure the domain information and e-mail
addresses were correct in both the resource sheet view and in the
checked out Resource Pool, specifying the default network, then
clicking on each resource one-at-a-time in the Resource Sheet view and
publishing them from there! The Gantt view would not do the job.

Thought I might post this just in case it can save somebody else the
couple of hours it took me to sort this out.

J Burford Fields

Nov 9, 2006, 9:39:47 AM11/9/06
Heads up, a couple of days later and tasks these accounts are assigned
to are having other problems. Names of the accounts have somehow
changed.

Nuts.