Terminal Services Registry Issue

Dilemma

Feb 11, 2004, 1:58:39 AM2/11/04

Hey Ppl

Does anyone have any more info on the Terminal services issue where you
can't connect to a Terminal Server without deleting the reg key:
HKLM\software\microsoft\mslicensing\store\license000?

Is there a Microsoft KB article for this? Or some other Microsoft
URL???

Any info...????

Thanks!!!

Peter

--
Dilemma
Dilemma's Profile: http://www.ppczone.net/forum/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=575

ANDREA LOVE

Feb 12, 2004, 5:03:33 AM2/12/04
All I've seen here is that "it is a known bug" but no indication of the possibility of it being resolved.  I can't use TS which is a critical application for me at my job because of this flaw and I'm not going to purchase a registry editor to perform the hack every stinking time I want to access TS.

My organization bought 2 - 4355's in anticipation of purchasing 40 more once the testing has been complete, but I cannot make the recommendation to complete the purchase because MS doesn't care enough to fix a critical flaw from my perspective.