Printing error

Gene Hora

Nov 9, 2005, 10:23:12 AM11/9/05
When I attempt to print anything in Outlook Express (ver. 6) whether in the
newsgroups or e-mail, I get the following error message and can't print:

"An error has occurred in the script on this page:

Line: 1344
Char: 1
Error: Unspecified error
Code: 0

Do you want to continue running scripts on this page?
Yes --- No "

Is this a corrupt file doing this? Should I uninstall IE 6 and reinstall?
Would appreciate any insight on how to proceed.

Thanks.

Vincenzo Di Russo [MVP]

Nov 9, 2005, 10:25:23 AM11/9/05
Gene Hora wrote:

Try this (IE/OE closed).
Start -> Run -> Type "regsvr32 ole32.dll" (without quotes) in the box -> Ok.
If no joy, see here:
http://inetexplorer.mvps.org/answers/35.html

--
Vincenzo Di Russo
Microsoft® MVP - Most Valuable Professional

Gene Hora

Nov 9, 2005, 1:24:12 PM11/9/05

"Vincenzo Di Russo [MVP]" <enzod...@xoom.it> wrote in message

Thanks for the response. Your solution worked (this time). I had tried this
particular one without success twice before after reading of a similar
problem in this NG and in forums on the Internet (esp. WindowsForumz). So
desperation made me try your solution again -- and it WORKED! The
mysteries of Windows! So again, Thanks!

Vincenzo Di Russo [MVP]

Nov 9, 2005, 1:57:37 PM11/9/05
Gene Hora wrote:

My reply is at the bottom of your sent message.

YW. Glad to help and thank you very much for posting back, Gene ;-)