Outlook unable to open file attachments

瀏覽次數:54 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Gekkkz

未讀,
2005年6月28日 清晨5:31:332005/6/28
收件者:
Dear Sirs,

We have installed and used outlook 2k3 with no trouble till recently it
prompts an error while opening TIF attachments. It prompts " Can't create
file: Attach.tif. Right click the folder you want to create the file in, and
then click properties on the shortcut menu to check the permission to the
folder "

Note that we are using .PST for the client, and there's no security
settings.
Appreciate if you could help us on this matter.

-
-

Brian Tillman

未讀,
2005年6月28日 上午10:20:012005/6/28
收件者:
Gekkkz <cry...@pacific.net.sg> wrote:

> We have installed and used outlook 2k3 with no trouble till recently
> it prompts an error while opening TIF attachments. It prompts " Can't
> create file: Attach.tif. Right click the folder you want to create
> the file in, and then click properties on the shortcut menu to check
> the permission to the folder "

Your Outlook Secure Temp Folder is too full. With Outlook closed, click
Start>Run and enter %temp% in the Open field. Click OK. A Windows Explorer
window will open. In the Folder list at the left, locate Temporary Internet
Folders, which should be right below Temp. Click on the plus sign to the
left of Temporary Internet Folders and locate a folder whose name stars with
OLK. Right-click this folder and choose Delete. Now restart Outlook and
try again.
--
Brian Tillman

Gekkkz

未讀,
2005年6月30日 晚上9:03:542005/6/30
收件者:
Thanks Brian, now i got the problem fixed. Would like to know if there's any
settings whereby I would be able to set it to clear this temp folder
automactically?

Rgds.

"Brian Tillman" <tillm...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Brian Tillman

未讀,
2005年6月30日 晚上9:34:182005/6/30
收件者:
Gekkkz <cry...@pacific.net.sg> wrote:

> Thanks Brian, now i got the problem fixed. Would like to know if
> there's any settings whereby I would be able to set it to clear this
> temp folder automactically?

It's supposed to be cleared automatically when you close Outlook. Outlook
2003 has an issue with it. See http://support.microsoft.com/?id=817878 .
Hopefully it will be fixed in a Service Pack.
--
Brian Tillman

0 則新訊息