How do I change the color of "today" in the monthly calendar view

Sunil

Mar 31, 2001, 8:36:22 PM3/31/01
I find it annoying in the least that I have to press "go to today" to see
what day it is in the monthly calendar view (yeah, I know, I'm a bonehead).
Is there any way to have "today" show up a different color or at least
change the font of the date so that I glance at the calendar and know what
day it is?

TIA

Sunil

Milly Staples - [MVP - Outlook]

Apr 1, 2001, 12:11:33 AM4/1/01
Outlook will automatically shade the current day if you are using the 7 day
view.

--
Milly Staples [MVP-Outlook]

Considering installing the Outlook Security Patch or Office SP-2?
Read these pages first and consider your choices carefully:
http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/esecup.htm
[Post all responses ONLY to the newsgroup, please.]

"Sunil" <sunilg...@yahoo.com> wrote in message