Google Gruppi non supporta più i nuovi post o le nuove iscrizioni Usenet. I contenuti storici continuano a essere visibili.

URLs not working in Oulook 2003

4 visualizzazioni
Passa al primo messaggio da leggere

Steve Hague

da leggere,
6 giu 2005, 05:23:2306/06/05
When I click on a URL contained in an e mail opened by Outlook 2003, I
immediately get the message 'This operation has been cancelled due to
restrictions placed on this computer. Please contact your system
administrator.' Up until about a week ago there was no problem, and I
haven't changed anything. Using the 'repair Outlook' facility just deleted
my profile, so I had to recreate it. Urls work perfectly well if I use
Otlook Express to open e mail. I would be grateful for any suggestions.
Steve Hague.

AndreasRoeder

da leggere,
6 giu 2005, 08:07:3006/06/05

Steve Hague

da leggere,
6 giu 2005, 11:56:1306/06/05

"AndreasRoeder" <A.Ro...@Frigoblock.de> wrote in message

> Steve Hague wrote:
>> When I click on a URL contained in an e mail opened by Outlook 2003, I
>> immediately get the message 'This operation has been cancelled due to
>> restrictions placed on this computer. Please contact your system
>> administrator.' Up until about a week ago there was no problem, and I
>> haven't changed anything. Using the 'repair Outlook' facility just
>> deleted my profile, so I had to recreate it. Urls work perfectly well
>> if I use Otlook Express to open e mail. I would be grateful for any
>> suggestions. Steve Hague.
>
> Hi Steve,
> please read
> http://www.andreas-roeder.net/english%20support/reconstruct_hyplerlinks.htm

Thanks for that Andreas, it worked even though Internet Explorer is still
not my default browser!
Steve Hague.

Andreas Roeder

da leggere,