Outlook all messed up

ali

Aug 14, 2004, 1:35:55 PM8/14/04
Hi-I have 2 users on outlook 2002-it is all messed up. I
am getting the same emails in both accounts & now getting
duplicate emails too. Can someone please help?! Thanks!

Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

Aug 14, 2004, 5:22:11 PM8/14/04
Do you use separate Windows logons or just separate mail profiles? Are the
addresses from the same ISP? Do you configure the accounts separately?

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to

After scratching one's head,
ali <anon...@discussions.microsoft.com> asked this group:

anon...@discussions.microsoft.com

Aug 14, 2004, 5:33:19 PM8/14/04
I use seperate logons on Windows & I though seperate
profiles-I think I had to make them up when doing the log
on. Both addresses are from the same ISP-I am not sure
what you mean configure accounts seperately. Thanks for
your help!