Location info dialog box

kathrynatgwens

Feb 23, 2006, 3:36:05 PM2/23/06
(Win XP, Outlook 2003) - I'm all of a sudden starting to have a problem
when I add or change a phone number in a contact. I'm connected via
LAN, not dialup, and no settings have changed. Yet when I put in a
phone number I get the Location Information dialog box (this box:
http://www.babcockancestry.com/storage/outlookproblemlocationinfo.jpg).

I can NOT get out of it in any way except using the task manager to End
Task, which of course does not save the contact. If I try to cancel in
the dialog, it just keeps coming back. Any changes except phone numbers
work fine. It's only when I go to a phone field that this happens.

This just started happening in the past week. I have a vague memory of
it happening a couple years ago, but I don't remember how it got fixed.
Somehow, I think it just stopped happening but I don't know what would
have been different to stop it.

Any ideas?

kathrynatgwens

Feb 27, 2006, 12:54:24 PM2/27/06