blank emails

waldorfedu

Jul 27, 2006, 2:53:02 PM7/27/06
I receive a number of blank emails each day. After some research i have
uninstalled AVG although i still have Norton. I'm a non-techie - can someone
please advise me step by step how to delete these automatically - thanks

Brian Tillman

Jul 27, 2006, 7:21:58 PM7/27/06
waldorfedu <waldo...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

How to delete what automatically, the blank messages or the antivirus
programs? What version of Outlook?
--
Brian Tillman

waldorfedu

Jul 27, 2006, 7:43:02 PM7/27/06
Thanks - the blank email - Office 2003

Brian Tillman

Jul 28, 2006, 9:10:15 AM7/28/06
waldorfedu <waldo...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

> Thanks - the blank email - Office 2003

Create a rule that deletes everything and add an exception of "except with
specific words in the body", and make those specific words "a", "e", "i",
"o", "u", and "y". Run the rule and it should delete all messages that do
NOT have any words in the body.
--
Brian Tillman