groupwise error message Cannot open this item. The folder is full

Damon

Apr 10, 2008, 1:19:04 PM4/10/08
No matter what I try I can not get past this error message: This item cannot
be displayed in the Reading Pane. Open the item to read its contents.

After opening the item I get this message: Cannot open this item. The
folder is full.

I am using Windows XP sp2, Outlook 2007, and connecting to Novell Groupwise
7.0.1 12/14/2006 build number 553

I have uninstalled re-installed, repaired office install, uninstalled other
previous versions of Office, installed fileformatconverters.exe, searched
novell's website, searched Microsoft's website, changed and re-changed just
about every possible setting that would even remotely seem to affect the
ability in office to the reading pane.

I also do not have the ability to turn off any reminders that come up from
appointments etc...

At this point I do not have any more ideas. Please help with suggestions.

Thanks in advance,

jenner@discussions.microsoft.com matt jenner

Jun 30, 2008, 3:43:00 AM6/30/08
I too have this problem with the GroupWise connector.

Can someone please shed some light on this? I assumed it was due to my inbox
being full, but I deleted content and it still happens. I can see all mail in
GroupWise so it's not like there's a fatal error :\

matt jenner

Jun 30, 2008, 3:47:00 AM6/30/08
oh, nevermind, I've just worked it out!!

I changed my groupwise settings (Control Panel > Mail), check your profile.
The message was coming when I connected via the Novell GroupWise (MAPI)
setting. once I changed this to NOvel GroupWise Transport Provider the error
was gone. I don't know if this fixed it but I know of others who have this
problem around my office so if I can fix theirs too then I'll consider it the
answer.

if i don't post back, then that's all I did.