Inbox not providing new Emails

Adam

Sep 22, 2009, 9:34:01 AM9/22/09
My inbox is showing that I have 9 new messages, but these messages are not
coming through the system. All 9 of these were sent to my outlook when
outlook was not in use/my computer was turned off. I have restarted my
computer and clicked "Send/Receive All" and these messages still are not
coming through. Any suggestions?

Roady [MVP]

Sep 22, 2009, 9:54:16 AM9/22/09
Version of Outlook?
Type of mail account?

When your computer was turned off, nothing can be received by Outlook. Where
exactly did you look at these 9 messages?

--
Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]
http://www.howto-outlook.com/

http://www.msoutlook.info/

-----

"Adam" <Ad...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

Adam

Sep 22, 2009, 10:27:01 AM9/22/09
Outlook 2003. My Email account is a company Email account that comes from
another server.

I have not looked at these messages; they are unread. Next to "Inbox" is
(9), though none of the 9 messages in the inbox are actually there.

The likelihood of an issue with the company mail server is very low, being
that other co-workers are getting Emails.

Roady [MVP]

Sep 22, 2009, 1:41:31 PM9/22/09
Is this an Exchange server?
You can verify this in Tools-> Account Settings...-> button Next

Do you perhaps have a filter applied to that folder?
See http://www.msoutlook.info/question/58