Re: How do you do a return receipt for a message in MS Outlook?

LuckyStrike

May 7, 2006, 11:53:54 PM5/7/06
If you mean you wish to acknowledge a requested receipt for an e-mail you
received, just click / allow that to occur when the message dialogue box
appears.If you want this to occur automatically, see final paragraph below.

If, OTOH, you wish to send e-mails and have the recipient be presented with
the option to send a return receipt, then:
Launch Outlook > Tools menu > Options > Preference tab > E-Mail Options
button > Tracking Options button > "For all messages I send, request:" read
and/or delivery receipt > OK > OK > OK out.

The same tab may be utilized for the purpose of acknowledging such requests
from others on an automatic basis, IIRC. That's located at the very bottom
of the same tab and options as I've just cited above.

The above info applies to Outlook 2002. It may differ with other versions.

Hope this helps.

--

LuckyStrike
L...@smokedamagedfurniture.youcandriveitawaytoday.com