Outlook 2003 Address Book

TomO

Sep 9, 2009, 11:56:01 AM9/9/09
When I go to "Tools", "Address Book", "Show Names from the": I get "Outlook
Addres Book" which is empty, and "Contacts" which has all names. I want to
divide the names in Contacts into separate folders for different types of
contacts, such as "Business", "School", "Family". How do I do this?
--
TomO

Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook]

Sep 9, 2009, 1:00:17 PM9/9/09
You create separate Contact Folders in Outlook. If you want them to appear
the address book view, enable each folder as a email address book in its
properties.

--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]
"TomO" <To...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

TomO

Sep 9, 2009, 3:34:24 PM9/9/09
Thanks for the help. It's done.
--
TomO

keke

Sep 30, 2009, 3:17:01 PM9/30/09

ok who dont know that

VanguardLH

Sep 30, 2009, 3:50:12 PM9/30/09
keke wrote:

Wow, you're really current in the discussion with such helpful
instruction, too. Just a mere 21 days late on it and your advice was
oh-so-much-more helpful than Russ'. Uh huh.

http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.outlook.general/browse_frm/thread/33932b3f04ea1754/636c156605ac5c1b