Outlook Business Contact Manager for Outlook 2003 Update -mssmlbiz

phenfield

May 11, 2006, 3:39:02 PM5/11/06
Everytime I try to install Business Contact Manager update for Outlook 2003
it looks for mssmlbiz.msi which it can't find and then aborts installation.

Raul

May 11, 2006, 5:11:55 PM5/11/06
Hi

How did you install BCM V2 update was it a download or did it come as part
of some other suite

Regards

Raul Thomas
"phenfield" <phen...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

phenfield

May 11, 2006, 5:23:02 PM5/11/06
It was downloaded from the MS Office website.

Raul

May 12, 2006, 11:51:28 PM5/12/06
Hi

Thanks for the update.Do you still have the download updated on your desktop
if not can make a copy or redownload the same.Once this is done go to the C:
and create a new folder called BCM Update

Then go to start > run > cmd and key in the following

C:\Documents and Settings\<user profile>\Desktop\bcmb2upd.exe /t:c:\BCM
Update

This would extract the file to the folder you created on the C drive and
then try installaing it.If it prompts you for the mssmlbiz.msi,you should
find that in the BCM Update folder as well

Hope this helps !
--
With Regards

Raul Thomas
"phenfield" <phen...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

phenfield

May 13, 2006, 10:20:01 PM5/13/06
Thank you, Raul. I will give it a shot! --Paul