BCMMS.DLL error

JimB

Aug 24, 2006, 3:44:02 PM8/24/06
I have had to return to Outlook 2003 after trying 2007. Now when I load
Outlook, I cannot access BCM.

The following error appears:

"MAPI was unable to load the information service BCMMS.DLL. Be sure the
service is correctly installed and configured.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled withou success. Can anyone please advise
fix?

Thanks

JimB

Luther

Aug 25, 2006, 10:18:56 AM8/25/06
Search your file system and Registry for that file. Perhaps 2007 told
Outlook/MAPI to use that dll and the uninstall didn't undo that step.

JimB

Aug 25, 2006, 10:52:02 AM8/25/06
I finally needed to go to Microsoft and get a fee for service response.

Need to uninstall MS Framework 2.0 and 1.1, reinstalling 1.1. Works now

JimB