Re: When Pasting It Pastes as a Bitmap

Ben M. Schorr - MVP

May 25, 2005, 8:13:14 PM5/25/05
On Wed, 25 May 2005 13:59:23 -1000, mrc <m...@discussions.microsoft.com>
wrote:

> When I paste it paste the entire page as a bitmap. I never had this
> happen
> before and it only does it to my office programs.

You'll need to be a lot more specific. What are you pasting? Where is it
from? Where are you pasting it? How are you pasting it? What version of
the Office programs are you using? What operating system are you using?

--
-Ben-
Ben M. Schorr, MVP-OneNote/Outlook

mrc

May 25, 2005, 8:21:01 PM5/25/05
Everything I paste in Excel and Powerpoint it does it. If I try to copy and
paste one cell to the other it shows the entire page as a bitmap. If I do
paste special it only shows the bitmap as the only option, when it usally
lets you paste formats, values, etc. Same thing for Word.

Chris H.

May 25, 2005, 8:47:41 PM5/25/05
Have you cleared your Temporary Internet File (TIF) lately? That's a sign
it is full.
--
Chris H.
Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC

"mrc" <m...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

James Gockel

May 25, 2005, 8:50:44 PM5/25/05
When you paste is there a small box below the lower lefthand corner of the
image that is pasted in? this'll give you some more control as to how its
pasted. Like "Keep formatted text" "Keep text only" or "paste as image"...
But we still have no idea, what you are pasting? is it text? or an image? or
a graph? or what?

-James

Roachie

Jul 8, 2005, 2:28:03 AM7/8/05
Same thing is happening to me!
When I try pasting text from a PDF file into a Word Doc it produces an image
of the Word Doc (Bitmap) It has also started doing the same thing when
pasting numbers from one Excel file into another Excel file. I'm using
Windows XP and Microsoft Office 2003, I have uninstalled and reinstalled as
well.