Has anyone had an issue with saving to Simple NAS after SP1?

Cragin@discussions.microsoft.com Randy Cragin

Feb 14, 2005, 5:59:03 PM2/14/05
Windows XP Pro, SP1
Office 2003, SP1
Simple NAS by Tritton.

I have one computer without Office SP1 working and one with SP1 installed,
not working. Symptoms incluide saving directly from Word & Excel, saving
anything in the Save as dialog box.

Other Network shares work fine.

garfield-n-odie

Feb 16, 2005, 1:44:41 AM2/16/05
If you installed Windows XP update KB885250 in the last week, try
uninstalling KB885250 in Start | Control Panel | Add/Remove Programs.

Randy Cragin

Feb 18, 2005, 12:09:02 PM2/18/05
Thanks. That worked. I hope between the two companies they figure out why it
is doing that and put a more appropriate update that doesn't hinder
functioning software & hardware soon.

Cheers

Randy