Office97 install service pack?

Nick Payne

Jul 13, 1997, 3:00:00 AM7/13/97

I see that MS are going to release a service pack for Office 97. Will this
include a new install program? I haven't been able to get O97 to install
successfully, and from the messages on this newsgroup I am certainly not
the only user having this problem. I sure as shit won't be able to use a
service pack unless they fix the install program first.

Nick Payne

Michael Gordon

Jul 14, 1997, 3:00:00 AM7/14/97

I don't know the details of the service pack, but keep an eye on
http://www.microsoft.com/Office/Office97/ServiceRelease
for details.
--
Michael Gordon
MVP- Office

To inquire about upgrades, fulfillment kits, or other ordering
information, please call the Microsoft Order Desk at 1-800-360-7561,
or your local Microsoft Office.

The Microsoft Knowledgebase is available at http://www.microsoft.com/KB/
and the Microsoft Software Library is available at
http://www.microsoft.com/KB/SOFTLIB/.

Need to communicate with a Support Engineer? Go to
http://www.microsoft.com/support/webresponse/pid/intropid.htm

Nick Payne <njp...@afp.gov.au> wrote in article
<01bc9023$6e15aa60$a50425cb@NICKS_NOTEBOOK.afp.gov.au>...