Error 1308 Installing Office 2003

Lillian Pagano

Jan 13, 2004, 11:34:30 AM1/13/04
I am doing an Administrative install of Office 2003. The install does not
complete, I am getting Error 1308 Setup cannot find the required file
\\Server\share\MSOFFICE_2003\FILES\APPDATA\MS\OFFICE\DATA\OPA11.BAK.

Any ideas?

Lillian Pagano

Jan 21, 2004, 11:07:04 AM1/21/04
Solved my own problem, in case anyone else runs across this, we are using
DFS, by default .bak files do not replicate. I could not find anything that
said hey if using and Adminstrative install with DFS do not filter .bak
files.
"Lillian Pagano" <lpag...@hotmail.com> wrote in message