When you start MSACCESS, Windows Installer starts

(-: TITTI :-)

Oct 1, 2005, 8:33:08 AM10/1/05
After installing OFFICE 2003 SP2, When I start ACCESS 2003 Windows installer
starts, later a few swcond my application start regularly.
I removed Office from my Active Directory system and then reinstalled
Office from the original media to determine if I could get Access running
again
with no service packs and with only service pack 1. For both cases, Access
runs regularly; Only with SP2 when I start ACCESS Windows Installer
Starts.....

Is possible remove this inconvenient?

ThanKs a lot

TIZIANO