Font in TOC

Sally

Dec 3, 2008, 11:09:01 AM12/3/08
I am editing a report that already had a generated TOC. However, part of the
TOC is in small caps and needs to be just in lower case. It won't change to
lower case either manually or through the change case function. Then I tried
replacing the TOC with a new one, which I modified to the proper font by
deleting the check mark next to small caps. It still didn't work. Any
suggestions?
--
Sally

Jay Freedman

Dec 3, 2008, 11:22:30 AM12/3/08

The TOC is formatted with styles whose names are "TOC" followed by a number,
such as "TOC 1". You need to modify the TOC style that corresponds to that
level of heading.

Read the second bullet of step 3 in
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word/toc/CreateATOC.html and also
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word/styles/ModifyAStyle.html for instructions.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Sally

Dec 3, 2008, 3:34:50 PM12/3/08
Thanks, Jay. I actually did what you suggested earlier--by mistake; I didn't
mean to--and it worked. But now I have your directions printed out, so the
next time the problem occurs, I can correct it.
--
Sally