MS SideWinder X6 Keyboard

64 vues

Bluedia

non lue,
19 juil. 2009, 13:16:0119/07/2009
How to save profile(macro & assign)?

I want to use this Keyboard an other PC !!!

Cathy Moya [MS]

non lue,
21 juil. 2009, 15:50:3821/07/2009
When you are in the Macro Editor screen, click Share up near the top. That
will open an explorer window and show you your macros with .mhm extensions.
So if your Macro is called Fireball, look for Fireball.mhm and copy that
file to the corresponding folder structure on the other PC. If you created
the macro in-game, you might have to look in a sub folder and create the sub
folder on the other PC.

If that doesn't make sense, let me know.

--
Cathy Moya
Microsoft Hardware User Experience

www.microsoft.com/hardware
This posting is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.

"Bluedia" <Blu...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

Bluedia

non lue,
24 juil. 2009, 00:20:0124/07/2009
Thank you for your answer!

I use this sidewinder x6 keyboard macro Function in Adobe Illustrator.

For example, Macro Key 'S1' assing JPG Export

Alt_f -> e > export window appear > 'Enter' ....

but I can't save "S1" = "export JPG".

I want export macro key profile(include "macro" & macro key assign
configuration) in to a file!

And, in an other PC, import the configuraton file.

Now! I use that I set macro key aggign every time!!(example : macro name
S01_export JPG -> assgin into S1)

It need Sidewinder X8 S/W upgrade!!!

Cathy Moya [MS]

non lue,
24 juil. 2009, 12:16:0124/07/2009
I'm not sure I"m understanding this right, but it seems like you are having
a problem saving the macro. Is that correct? If so, after you put your key
strokes in the Editor field, you click the Save button under the Editor
window and then you should be able to click Share and see your "JPG
Export.mhm" file in the Explorer window.

The contents of the file would look something like this:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><Macro>
<KeyBoardEvent Down="true">56</KeyBoardEvent>
<DelayEvent>10</DelayEvent>
<KeyBoardEvent Down="false">56</KeyBoardEvent>
<DelayEvent>10</DelayEvent>
<KeyBoardEvent Down="true">33</KeyBoardEvent>
<DelayEvent>10</DelayEvent>
<KeyBoardEvent Down="false">33</KeyBoardEvent>
<DelayEvent>10</DelayEvent>
<KeyBoardEvent Down="true">18</KeyBoardEvent>
<DelayEvent>10</DelayEvent>
<KeyBoardEvent Down="false">18</KeyBoardEvent>
<DelayEvent>10</DelayEvent>
<KeyBoardEvent Down="true">28</KeyBoardEvent>
<DelayEvent>10</DelayEvent>
<KeyBoardEvent Down="false">28</KeyBoardEvent>
</Macro>

You would copy this to a different computer, but on that computer you would
have to assign the S1 key to use JPG Export. There's no way to export the
key assignment.

I hope that helps.

--
Cathy Moya
Microsoft Hardware User Experience

www.microsoft.com/hardware
This posting is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.

"Bluedia" <Blu...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

Bluedia

non lue,
27 juil. 2009, 21:00:0127/07/2009
Extension mhm" have no macro key assgin information.

I set key assign everytime in other PC.

How to do that key assign?

Cathy Moya [MS]

non lue,
29 juil. 2009, 14:18:4929/07/2009
Right, you have to assign manually the on the other PC. There is no
automated way to assign the key.

--
Cathy Moya
Microsoft Hardware User Experience

www.microsoft.com/hardware
This posting is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.

"Bluedia" <Blu...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

Bluedia

non lue,
30 juil. 2009, 10:11:0130/07/2009
Most Gamming Keyboard have a memory and macro key assign information.

That point, I do not recommand the keyboard!

I have expected S/W upgrade!!!!!

Export a(one) file(macro file, and key assign information, and Import the
file!

Bluedia

non lue,
11 août 2009, 20:45:0111/08/2009
1. *.mhm(macro files) copy(usb memory or hdd)
c:\Documents and Setting\(your accout)\My Documents\Microsoft Hardware\Macros

2. Exporting Registry
- [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\IntelliType Pro
- mouse right click and 'export'
- 'filename.reg' save

3. In the other PC
- Copy save folder your *.mhm file